Greenspeed GT3 case

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Jeff Grippe, Aug 4, 2005.

  1. Jeff Grippe

    Jeff Grippe Guest

    Hello Everyone,

    On the Greenspeed web site in one of the newsletters is a picture of the
    GT-3 (one of the folding trikes) packed into a case.

    http://www.greenspeed.com.au/GT3CaseAll768.jpg

    There is no mention of where to get the case, however.

    Does anyone know what this case is and where to get one?

    Thanks,

    Jeff

    Tags:

  2. It's my understanding that this is a custom built case and that
    Greenspeed currently is not selling this case. However, as fast as
    these folding Greenspeeds are selling I would think that they would be
    offering this case soon.

    Enjoy,

    Perry B

    Jeff Grippe wrote:
    > Hello Everyone,
    >
    > On the Greenspeed web site in one of the newsletters is a picture of the
    > GT-3 (one of the folding trikes) packed into a case.
    >
    > http://www.greenspeed.com.au/GT3CaseAll768.jpg
    >
    > There is no mention of where to get the case, however.
    >
    > Does anyone know what this case is and where to get one?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Jeff

  3. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > It's my understanding that this is a custom built case and that
    > Greenspeed currently is not selling this case. However, as fast as
    > these folding Greenspeeds are selling I would think that they would be
    > offering this case soon.

    That damn Greenspeed case is super expensive. It is strictly for those with
    more money than brains.

    --
    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    aka