Greenspeed GT3 case

Jeff Grippe

Guest
Hello Everyone,

On the Greenspeed web site in one of the newsletters is a picture of the
GT-3 (one of the folding trikes) packed into a case.

http://www.greenspeed.com.au/GT3CaseAll768.jpg

There is no mention of where to get the case, however.

Does anyone know what this case is and where to get one?

Thanks,

Jeff

It's my understanding that this is a custom built case and that
Greenspeed currently is not selling this case. However, as fast as
these folding Greenspeeds are selling I would think that they would be
offering this case soon.

Enjoy,

Perry B

Jeff Grippe wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> On the Greenspeed web site in one of the newsletters is a picture of the
> GT-3 (one of the folding trikes) packed into a case.
>
> http://www.greenspeed.com.au/GT3CaseAll768.jpg
>
> There is no mention of where to get the case, however.
>
> Does anyone know what this case is and where to get one?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jeff

Edward Dolan

Guest
<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> It's my understanding that this is a custom built case and that
> Greenspeed currently is not selling this case. However, as fast as
> these folding Greenspeeds are selling I would think that they would be
> offering this case soon.

That damn Greenspeed case is super expensive. It is strictly for those with
more money than brains.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka