greenspeed

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Joshua Goldberg, Mar 2, 2003.

  1. Just thought I'd add some bent content, since none seems to exist so far today

    Tags:

  2. Joshua Goldberg <[email protected]> wrote:
    : Just thought I'd add some bent content, since none seems to exist so far today

    Maybe your newsreader is very broken, or your admin thinks bents are obscene and filters them.

  3. when I posted that 2 days ago none of the posts had any bent content for 8 hours.
    news:[email protected]...

  4. Joshua Goldberg <[email protected]> wrote:
    : when I posted that 2 days ago none of the posts had any bent content for 8 hours.

    Aha! Just as I suspected: online content filtering!