greetings

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by renobeetle, Mar 11, 2004.

  1. renobeetle

    renobeetle Guest

    Hi, I have a questions maybe someone can help. Im looking to
    build a bicycle built for two, in a go-kart style. Im taking
    it to the desert were its flat, I would lik 10+ speeds,
    where the driver and passenger both pedal. please e-mail me
    at [email protected] thank you

    Tags:

  2. Mike Schwab

    Mike Schwab Guest

    "Mother's Trike for the inheritance-challenged amongst us...

    The Mother Earth News March-April '83 Issue #81 has 2F1R
    trike building article at

    http://www.motherearthnews.com/menarch/archive/goto.asp?art-
    icle=3D081/081= -162-01&ID=3D2613&Num=3D4

    details building a 65.00 [1983 dollars] 2F1R trike with an
    absolute minimum of hand tools and a parts list with the
    then price of each individual part." - Dean Arthur

    Tom Sherman =96 Quad Cities