Greg Lemond speaks out re: Doped Cycling

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteboytrash

Mar 9, 2005
Tim Lamkin said:
Bull…the ONLY reason he is speaking up is self serving and nothing else, he doesn’t give a **** about cycling at the pro level he only cares about his career or the lack there of….it keeps his name in the media and that is all he cares about.
You're right speaking with the Colorado times is keeping yourself in the media ! LOL ! Tool !

:p

Tim Lamkin

Oct 17, 2005
The Gabby Gazette or Colorado Times no matter to him…. :D Hell I bet he would be happy with tabloids :eek:

Aug 19, 2007
1) Lemond is Opera compared with the Nike LIVE WRONG Cancer freak show of Lance Pharmstrong.

I say, play that doping tune again Greg.

2) Diabetes is easier to prevent than is Cancer. Donate to Greg Lemond's charity over Lance---you may see actual results, not just $300 sneaker sales.

Tim Lamkin said:
The Gabby Gazette or Colorado Times no matter to him…. :D Hell I bet he would be happy with tabloids :eek:

wolfix

Mar 11, 2005
whiteboytrash said:
You're right speaking with the Colorado times is keeping yourself in the media ! LOL ! Tool !

:p
My personal interaction at races when were were juniors and the business deals I know he was involved in with people I know points to Greg Lemond as a self serving individual. All the way back to the days when he was a junior.

H e would never speak out if it wasn't a chance for him to be in the media.

Frigo's Luggage

Sep 16, 2006
wolfix said:
My personal interaction at races when were were juniors and the business deals I know he was involved in with people I know points to Greg Lemond as a self serving individual. All the way back to the days when he was a junior.

Man. You raced with Lemond as a junior? What was it like?

Aug 19, 2007
More self absorbed than Nike's LIVE WRONG Lance Pharmstrong???

Not hardly. Few people would sell out the Cancer Community in exchange for a doping pass and endorsement overrides on $300 senaker sales---all in the name of a false hope. No cures in sight---but plenty of grant money for ambiguous doping treatments.

Greg Lemond is all class when compared with Nike Lance.

Roid Landis & Pharmstong make a nice pair.

wolfix said:

wolfix

Mar 11, 2005
Crankyfeet said:
Hey Heiny - I think more research needed. Aren't Lemond bikes made by Trek?
They are, but I think Lemond gave up all righhts to his namesake.

Aug 19, 2007
Can you image a Pharmstrong road bike? Complete with IV tubes for cow blood panniers for insulin, human blood, and testosterone)..........

Crankyfeet said:
Hey Heiny - I think more research needed. Aren't Lemond bikes made by Trek?

Flyer

Banned
Sep 20, 2004
Hein-Verbruggen said:
Greg Lemond does charity event rides too (Amercian Diabetes Association), but unlike Lance Armstrong, Lemond has relevant suggestions on how to proceed forward to save a doped sport. Armstrong's solution has been to deny, harass, bully, threaten, go on Larry King, dodge, sue, abandon, cut loose, quit, and to cut and run whilst collecting Nike overrides.

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2007/aug/25/lemond-upbeat-about-cyclings-future/

Greg claims to have recommended to Christian Prudhomme that the ASO get a divorce with the discredited UCI when asked at last month's Tour.
weee

Status
Not open for further replies.