Greipel vs. Cavendish.

swampy1970 said:
Tony Z,

Continue with the self racial victimization...

Concerning race photos, my entry for the Everest is in and paid for. Where's yours? Oh that's right... there's left hand turns and it's longer than 35 minutes so we won't be seeing you will we.

Besides, you can't climb on a bike that's sized for a 9 year old and has a broom stick length seatpost. ;) You know there's a section in most bike stores for adult sized frames, right?

Copy and Paste: A race number and your gut over a top tube in your drops...post the pic(s). Period.:D

tonyzackery said:
^^^Put up, or shut up. You're long overdue in both regards, Bibendum...

Hmmm... I do believe that post that was three back (ie ^^^) was yours. So you're telling yourself to put up and shut up? Sweet, it'll save me the job.

Even if they do pics on the Everest I'm likely not gonna be on the drops and I aint so vain, or gay, to go ask the wife to stand out in the street on crutches with a camera to take pictures of me on a bike... Then again, there's no link to a photo website from the Everest website so you're going to have to dream about my once existing gut. I know you do, you mention it nearly every post.

170.5lbs now Tony. How's your little weight loss quest going? Managed to shed almost 28lbs in a couple of months have we?

tonyzackery said:
The comment doesn't concern you, so don't worry yourself about it. I'll excuse your ignorance of the history involved here...
Fair enough, I'll excuse your condescending tone;)

Jono L said:
Fair enough, I'll excuse your condescending tone;)

The only way you'll get the word descending in a sentence with Tony in it is to prefix it with con... :p

tonyzackery said:
Concerning his racist comments, they're there. I find no need to rehash because he is what he is, but they're easily findable if someone finds the necessity...

!!
I am honestly curious, I'd like to see them but there's no way I'm trawling back through a thread if you know exactly where they are, just paste em up.

kitty-kkk-31.jpg

swampy1970 said:
Hmmm... I do believe that post that was three back (ie ^^^) was yours. So you're telling yourself to put up and shut up? Sweet, it'll save me the job.

Even if they do pics on the Everest I'm likely not gonna be on the drops and I aint so vain, or gay, to go ask the wife to stand out in the street on crutches with a camera to take pictures of me on a bike... Then again, there's no link to a photo website from the Everest website so you're going to have to dream about my once existing gut. I know you do, you mention it nearly every post.

170.5lbs now Tony. How's your little weight loss quest going? Managed to shed almost 28lbs in a couple of months have we?

Copy and Paste: A race number and your gut over a top tube in your drops...post the pic(s). Period.:D

Put up or shut up. Period.

p.s. I've lost 29lbs in one month - so there. This is net afterall, where those of you can in anonymity make all the claims you please without providing a shred of evidence...

Jono L said:
I am honestly curious, I'd like to see them but there's no way I'm trawling back through a thread if you know exactly where they are, just paste em up.

Uh, yeah, I'll drop what I'm doin' and get right on that for ya'...

Jono L said:
So you are making it up then. Thanks:rolleyes:

Uh, yeah - and you're welcome...go do your own fact-checking...

Ohhh, I see, you feel I poured salt on your wound because my response was condescending to you again. I'm so sorry. I'll never do it again - promise:D...

Perhaps you should just move along and m.y.o.b...I'm just not interested in carrying on with you - one panties twisted nitwit constantly trying to pick at me is enough entertainment...

tonyzackery said:
Ohhh, I see, you feel I poured salt on your wound because my response was condescending to you again. I'm so sorry. I'll never do it again - promise:D...
My heart bleeds...

Seriously, you rabble on about swamp-rat being racist, yet having nothing to show for it. I guess I'm just not much of a fiction kinda guy:rolleyes:

How many times have you been racially abused in your head today Tony? Those voices must be awful loud. You do ever hear yourself saying "yes'm master?"

... and on a different topic completely.

Master... master.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxNoAxb2IrM"]YouTube - master of puppets - metallica[/ame]

Speaking of racism and hate.... and pouring the salt in the wounds.

Machine Head - Old.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pM5jsQVTNs[/ame]

... a bunch of guys that I had the pleasure of being invited to record on their last CD for some shouty stuff a couple of years ago.

tonyzackery said:
p.s. I've lost 29lbs in one month - so there. This is net afterall, where those of you can in anonymity make all the claims you please without providing a shred of evidence...

I'd post a pic of me on the scales but I not sure that some folks on here would like to see my **** poking out somewhere near the display...

... but that's not what worries me, it's your infatuation with my stomach that's disturbing.

If you want to really 'verify' that I get down to that weight, you should pay the Mt Charleston hillclimb a visit. Seems like there's a fair few making the trip down to Las Vegas, myself included unless if falls on the same or adjacent weekend to the Everest Challenge. I aint hiding **** - as a few folks on here know, I'll go outa my way to make a trip to say hi.

Then it'd be upto you to prove that 360watt FTP you claimed last year... just as you watch me ride off into the distance. ;)

^^^Copy and Paste: A race number and your gut over a top tube in your drops...post the pic(s). Period.:D

^^^Copy and Paste: these fanciful racism claims...post the thread(s). Period.:D

tonyzackery said:
^^^Copy and Paste: A race number and your gut over a top tube in your drops...post the pic(s). Period.:D

Put up or shut up.

I could post a pic but how do you know that it's me and not someone riding to a 4th place podium spot?

tonyzackery said:

Hmmm... maybe you bleed from some orrifices after riding your nosescraper bike but I'll the periods to my better half...

... and just for you, courtesy of some guy on youtube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsSp8qDT7dk]YouTube - fat kid gone wild[/ame]

^^^Yeah, even got another twitnit wantin' to join in and make it a menage a trois! LOL! Just a couple of insecure little pissants that I started jerkin' around on my ibuprofen thread...some of these idiots just can't seem to give it up and enjoy continuing to be played...

Anyway...

Ibuprofen. That's an anagram of something you'd do if I'd sent you a pic of me on a bike in lycra.

If open, rub.

Racist.