Greipel vs. Cavendish.

swampy1970 said:
... at least I can outsprint my armchair.

I highly doubt it as I don't think you've got the horsepower, but if you do, post a pic of that and of you getting your gut over a top tube and down onto your drops...and I'll be holdin' my breath here waitin' for you to post those pics too...;)

Ol' Gripe has more power in one leg than you can muster in both your stumps:D...

tonyzackery said:
I highly doubt it as I don't think you've got the horsepower, but if you do, post a pic of that and of you getting your gut over a top tube and down onto your drops...and I'll be holdin' my breath here waitin' for you to post those pics too...;)

Ol' Gripe has more power in one leg than you can muster in both your stumps:D...

Speaking of pics - weren't you the one that started all this by offering up a pic of your 'podium' place...

... only to have someone figure out you finished anywhere but?

Continue holding your breath.

It think the phrase you're looking for is "I won't be holding my breath waiting..." and a podium place, well, that's top three.

Anything else you need schooling on?

Feeble and impotent attempt to shift the culpability for this dialogue...:rolleyes:

I've posted far more than enough of pics (and video, mind you) of my exploits on a bicycle. I'm waiting here holding my breath for you to do the same. As you obviously CAN NOT produce anything but copious streams of manure from your mouth - that still renders you NOTHING BUT AN ANONOMOUS LOSER. But I entertain you and you amuse me somewhat, nonetheless...

I'd like to see just one lil' ol' pic of you with a race number on and gut over a top tube and resting (for you, that will be literally - resting) on your drops:D...until then, you shall remain...as you were...

And Gripes' one leg sprint will still dust you...

Since he gets paid lots of money to win sprints I'd expect him to be able to beat me with one leg... That's a given and at 140 to 145lbs (5ft11) I was hardly a sprinters build either.

So, since I'm so fat, you should join me for an upcoming ride in the hills. Since I'd have to start at Cat 5 and you're a Cat 3 that rules out racing together. I'm sure with all your big talk you're up for showing how good an all- rounder you are. What was that you posted last year - 360watts FTP? The organizers tout it as the worlds toughest double century. I'm not sure I'd go that far but it's by far the toughest California Triple Crown ride...

... and don't try to hide under the guise of "oh, it's not a race" - because you seem to fail to finish a fair few of those that you start anyway. We can all google your name and come to that conclusion.

If I'm so fat then you won't mind me predicting that if you make the trip down to the Mt Charleston Hill Climb (as long as it's not within a week of the Everest Challenge road race - I believe date is still to be determined) so I can cast you off into the weeds and drop your sorry a$$ for at least 10 minutes... And for you Tony, I'll even ride on the 5% section, at the begining, on the drops.

The only road race I can find that's both interesting and basically sets everyone off together bar the Pro/1/2 guys is the Everest in Sept. Got balls for that one Tony or are you gonna stick by the "I've got 1,800 watts of sprinting death" yet post pics where you get ridden off everyones wheel?

blah, blah, blah - a race number, your gut over a top tube and on the drops, and until then this is all you're gonna get outta me because adding zero and nothing is greater than the sum of the respect you've earned from me...You couldn't even begin to stay in Gripes' jetwash in one-legged sprint, but you want to criticize - typical of losers...

By the way, I do indeed somewhat resemble Sammy Davis, Jr., or was it Samuel L. Jackson you said. Anyway, just got a result in my first race of the season this past Thursday. Go Google my name again (I got a groupie:D hangin' on my jockstrap) and you may find it - make sure to report back...

Do you have a fetish with chubby guys? Was this a reason why you went into a career in Football - to see men with big bellies?

... and we have photographic evidence on here that you can't even keep with Cat 4 guys in sprints - so you figure you'd get much closer to Greipel than I?

You got a result in a Thursday night race? Sweet. Congrats. So while everyone else was out shopping for Mothers Day you were desperately seeking a result...

^^^Continued confirmation that "stupid is, as stupid does"...Groupies have never been known for their intelligence...LOL! Yep, Thursday night is the ONLY night to obtain something for Mother's Day.

No credibility, no respect, no power, (obviously) no friends = epitome of a nobody. Period.

Bibendum, go crawl back under that racist rock from whence you came...Everyone who has witnessed your silliness can attest that you have nothing to offer but your drivel - no pics, no vids, no lab results, no evidence of anything you might have accomplished athletically at any time period in your life. You have NOTHING and you are NOTHING. An anonomous NOTHING at that - you really can't get any more lamer...LOL!:D...I'm done. You have nothing further to offer, so you have my permission to continue slobbering about...carry on...

A race number and your gut over a top tube in your drops...post the pic(s). Period.

OK, I took the bait and looked at the results.

How 'bout you continue that killer streak and see if you can get top 3 again when there's more people off the podium than there are on it.

^^Greipel and I 'walk the walk'...et tu? Nada...never have, never will...

Copy and Paste: A race number and your gut over a top tube in your drops...post the pic(s). Period.

tonyzackery said:
^^Greipel and I 'walk the walk'...et tu? Nada...never have, never will...

Copy and Paste: A race number and your gut over a top tube in your drops...post the pic(s). Period.

Could you too just quit the foreplay and shag already...

I mean not that your "I'm a bigger pansy than you are" banter is not enthralling - it's that BOTH of you are bringing fluffy, pink handbags to a gun fight. It's like watching Bambi versus Barney. In slow motion. Without contact.

PM it. Now.

Or better still - admin - can't you just ban these two?

Greipel and I 'walk the walk'

Bwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Point taken Eldron - I'll let Tony bask in his result of getting on the podium in a field of 5 riders... but the offer, nay, challenge, to race in an event that's more challenging than a ride around the local shopping center for more than an hour.

Back on topic, to Greipel's biggest win in a Grand Tour, let's take a little trip back through the not-to-distant history books:

Cav Gifts Giro d'Italia stage to Greipel | Latest News | Cycling Weekly

Mark Cavendish (High Road) could have won his third stage in the Giro d’Italia in Locarno on Wednesday but generously decided to let team mate Andre Greipel win instead.

High Road lead out the sprint perfectly in the final kilometres and Greipel lead the
peloton round the final corner and then opened up his sprint. Cavendish was tucked on his wheel and could have accelerated past him but instead he looked round to control Daniele Bennati (Liquigas) several time and then gradually eased so that Greipel could win.

Cavendish raised his arms first and then so did Greipel to give High Road a special one-two and a clear demonstration of the strength of the team.
Greipel refused to accept that Cavendish had sat up to let him win.

Eldron said:

I mean not that your "I'm a bigger pansy than you are" banter is not enthralling - it's that BOTH of you are bringing fluffy, pink handbags to a gun fight. It's like watching Bambi versus Barney. In slow motion. Without contact.

PM it. Now.

LOL! I agree. Watching this very public spat taking place in our forum is off-putting. It's like watching a train wreck; or, rather, a tricycle wreck, and it makes me want to not stick around and I can't imagine I'm the only one who feels that way. You have to wonder if there is any administration going on here at all, or if admin really knows what is and isn't appropriate in a forum. I notice other pro cycling forums have a great deal more activity, just as this one once did . . . .

Eldron said:

PM it. Now.

Again, from whence comes criticism ALWAYS consider the source...Do you know what a PM is, by the way? Here, let me help you - go Google "Hypocritical Oath"...

Maxiton said:
LOL! I agree. Watching this very public spat taking place in our forum is off-putting. It's like watching a train wreck; or, rather, a tricycle wreck, and it makes me want to not stick around and I can't imagine I'm the only one who feels that way. You have to wonder if there is any administration going on here at all, or if admin really knows what is and isn't appropriate in a forum. I notice other pro cycling forums have a great deal more activity, just as this one once did . . . .

LOL! Why do you keep coming back is the pertinent question for you!:D

swampy1970 said:
Bwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Point taken Eldron - I'll let Tony bask in his result of getting on the podium in a field of 5 riders... but the offer, nay, challenge, to race in an event that's more challenging than a ride around the local shopping center for more than an hour.

Back on topic, to Greipel's biggest win in a Grand Tour, let's take a little trip back through the not-to-distant history books:

All you can ever claim to have any remote knowledge of is "his"-story because you don't have a story of your own. Armchair experts - total lamea$$es, the whole lot of you...Greipel is an actual racer - more than YOU can EVER lay claim to...

Copy and Paste: A race number and your gut over a top tube in your drops...post the pic(s). Period. You're still nothing but an anonomous pissant...:D

tonyzackery said:
LOL! Why do you keep coming back is the pertinent question for you!:D

Software glitch. I click on a thread titled "Greipel vs. Cavendish" and sometimes I end up in the "ZackerySomething vs. SwampySomething" thread. I keep thinking the admins will notice and fix it, but apparently they're not aware of the problem. :confused:

Maxiton said:
Software glitch. I click on a thread titled "Greipel vs. Cavendish" and sometimes I end up in the "ZackerySomething vs. SwampySomething" thread. I keep thinking the admins will notice and fix it, but apparently they're not aware of the problem. :confused:

Yeah, I can empathize.

I think some black guy must've stolen that troll's girlfriend at some time in his life and now he wishes to get back some of his lost manhood by picking at me...as I've mentioned on another thread where he came picking, I deal with his type daily so I know how to pull his strings and keep him dancin' - kinda fun sometimes...:cool:

Don't you understand english? You've been asked to give it a rest, so why can't you?

Hey Tony, Swampy...
Are you starting in Tour of California?
I've heard that several regional teams are filling the start list there.

No?!
Why the hell are you arguing then in Professional Cycling section?

You two are kinky!