Grenoble Cycling Pages

RussellinFrance

May 11, 2006
Hi all,

I've just found the forums and wanted to post a hello here.

I'm a Brit who's been in Grenoble in the French Alps for the last six and a half years, and I'm a cyclist who runs the Grenoble Cycling Pages. I also enjoy photography, and it's a good mix with the site.

www.grenoblecycling.com

The site has information on the French Alps including photos of the Cols, profiles of the passes, photos from the big races that pass through the region.

If anyone makes it to Grenoble and Alpe d'Huez, let me know.

Cheers, Russell

Russell,

Good evening. My wife & I will be in Annecy in mid September. What are the top two rides of 50 to 65 miles that you recommend? We are both avid cyclists and enjoy climbing.

Thanks,

Tom

RussellinFrance said:
Hi all,

I'm a Brit who's been in Grenoble in the French Alps for the last six and a half years, and I'm a cyclist who runs the Grenoble Cycling Pages. I also enjoy photography, and it's a good mix with the site.

www.grenoblecycling.com

The site has information on the French Alps including photos of the Cols, profiles of the passes, photos from the big races that pass through the region.

Cheers, Russell

RussellinFrance said:
Hi all,

www.grenoblecycling.com

Cheers, Russell

Hi, great website, but I looked on your Col Finder and can't find the Joux Plane. Since I'm off tomorrow to go and ride up it on Thursday and see the tour stage go by, that's a bit of a blow!

Eastway82 said:
Hi, great website, but I looked on your Col Finder and can't find the Joux Plane. Since I'm off tomorrow to go and ride up it on Thursday and see the tour stage go by, that's a bit of a blow!
But I just found it described in the TDF preview. Makes my legs ache just reading it...

RussellinFrance said:
Hi all,

www.grenoblecycling.com

Cheers, Russell

Hi Russell,
I'm planning a charity bike ride from London to Monaco and need some help planning the route. I guess it will take me somewhere near Grenoble, and thought you may be able to assist therefore. We're trying to find the flattest route having come all that distance and are willing to sacrifice some of the scenery if necessary. Can you help ?
Thanks