Gridiron ride

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Tim Hall, Sep 29, 2004.

  1. Tim Hall

    Tim Hall Guest

    Anyone here doing the gridiron on Sunday?

    I plan to be there, if I shake off this cold, on my red fixer.

    Tim
    --
    Blue Witch laughed at me

    Tags:

  2. JBB

    JBB Guest

    "Tim Hall" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Anyone here doing the gridiron on Sunday?
    >
    > I plan to be there, if I shake off this cold, on my red fixer.
    >

    > Tim
    > --
    > Blue Witch laughed at me

    No - as usual at this time of year we will be racing the boat - Turkey Cup
    race starting and finishing at Yarmouth (IOW) - I will look out for you on
    the way home from Lymington.
    Julia

  3. Tim Hall <[email protected]>typed

    > Anyone here doing the gridiron on Sunday?

    > I plan to be there, if I shake off this cold, on my red fixer.

    Nah, sorry Tim. Did it on me Brompton many eons ago.

    --
    Helen D. Vecht: [email protected]
    Edgware.

  4. MartinM

    MartinM Guest

    JBB wrote:
    > "Tim Hall" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Anyone here doing the gridiron on Sunday?
    > >
    > > I plan to be there, if I shake off this cold, on my red fixer.

    'fraid not, don't think my wheels (and fillings) could stand up to a
    3rd ride around the Forest this year, fantastic though it would be.
    Plus a long drive down for the day. Please put up the route, will def
    ride it one year.