Grinding!!!

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by souleater12, Aug 17, 2004.

  1. souleater12

    souleater12 Guest

    WOOOT I just got grinding down whats the scariest grinds you guys have
    evewr done mine would be the one i did yesterday 10 minutes after i was
    able to do it here it is: i grind on a flat box thats on a hill the
    hills going down im staying up on the box while moveing im still moving
    i get to the end of the box and land a 4 foot drop after grinding along
    the box!!

    Tell me your storys

    --
    souleater12 - I Fell on my bottom TWICE

    http://www.geocities.com/souleatersslave/bobalob.swf
    souleater12's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7417

  2. joe

    joe Guest

    Hey,

    Ive been griding lately.
    depends what I grind on, as to how successful I am. grind rails (flat) I
    can do, waxed concret I can sometimes do, but I aint tried rails
    yet...

    I'll let you know as to how I progress

    Joe,

    --
    joe - Who needs cranks anyways?

    :cool: *www.cool.unicyclist.com* :cool:

    'I like to show off in front of people not to show them what I can do,
    but to show them what can be done on a unicycle' - Sofa

    'Unicycle.Com' (http://www.unicycle.com)
    joe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/957

  3. souleater12

    souleater12 Guest

  4. Robbie

    Robbie Guest

  5. PopeSamXVI

    PopeSamXVI Guest

    Souleater and puntuation must not like each other.

    I can't grind, but I set up a box next to a rail and mounted with the
    pedal on the rail. I gound (?) for maybe 15 feet and fell off. I
    proceeded to fall down the other 25 steps (I was in a lecture hall and
    somebody asked if anybody could grind. I said I couldn't, but If I could
    it would look like that only good).

    --
    PopeSamXVI - Resident Hogwasher/Hornswaggler

    Karol Jozef Wojtyla Forever!

    I really am the president of my own fan club. www.samhunterfanclub.tk
    PopeSamXVI's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6661

  6. joe

    joe Guest

    Robbie wrote:
    > *Hey Joe do you take along wax or wax it yourself? I had the
    > impression that there were like zero skaters in England, or has it
    > gone up recently? *

    They is quite a few skaters here. At the skate parks, there is wax on
    everything, and if you find somewere where the skaters hang out on the
    street, you can usually find the odd waxed curb or wall...

    I'll put a clip of my grinding up soon. I think ill give my gallery a
    bit of a clean up actually...

    Joe,