Grocery Shopping with my Bike Trailer

I like it. Ive been thinking about doing the same, but this area (upstate NY) seems to be taking away from cyclists more than anything. I dont see bike racks anymore like i did when i was a kid. Heck, my girlfriends college (St. John Fisher for anyone in the Rochester, NY area) didnt have a SINGLE bike rack, from what i could tell. I went to Clarkson University, with a bunch of geeks and computer nerds, and we had bike racks at every building there. and they all had a bike or two during classes/weekdays.

so kudos to you! im building up a utility bike, soon as it warms up past 60 today ill go put a few more coats of paint on it :)

I posted a past thread of me shopping with my Burley Nomad and Kestrel Talon. Where did you get that "oil free" sticker? What bike are you using for the tow?

JTE83 said:
I posted a past thread of me shopping with my Burley Nomad and Kestrel Talon. Where did you get that "oil free" sticker? What bike are you using for the tow?
The Oil-Free insignia is a patch. It's available at:
www.OilFreeandHappy.com

The bike is an Optima Dragon recumbent. I'm enjoying this recumbent much! I can carry a lot of weight for touring etc. But it still has a lot of speed. It's pretty easy to ride 20+ MPH consistently.