Ground effect clothing

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Eb, Apr 18, 2004.

  1. Eb

    Eb Guest

    Anyone had any experience with these guys?

    http://www.groundeffect.co.nz/

    I like the look of their stuff and the pricing seems more
    than reasonable.
    --
    Regards Euan

    Tags:

  2. Megan Webb

    Megan Webb Guest

    Yes, and only have good things to say about them.

    Actually was just on their site earlier today planning to
    order some winter weather gear.

    Megan

    eb <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Anyone had any experience with these guys?
    >
    > http://www.groundeffect.co.nz/
    >
    > I like the look of their stuff and the pricing seems more
    > than reasonable.

  3. Nick Payne

    Nick Payne Guest

    Yes, I've bought from them numerous times without any
    problems. Stuff usually turns up within 3 or 4 days of
    ordering. And the one time when I found that what I'd
    ordered was the wrong size (my fault), I was able to return
    it to exchange for the correct size.

    Nick

    "eb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Anyone had any experience with these guys?
    >
    > http://www.groundeffect.co.nz/
    >
    > I like the look of their stuff and the pricing seems more
    > than reasonable.

  4. Max

    Max Guest

    Most cumfortable nicks i've worn

    eb wrote:
    > Anyone had any experience with these guys?
    >
    > http://www.groundeffect.co.nz/
    >
    > I like the look of their stuff and the pricing seems more
    > than reasonable.

  5. It is excellent quality gear.

    On Annual Bicycle Queensland rides, about 50% of 800-100
    cyclists wear Ground Effect Gear. The lycra used has a
    reputation for lasting a long time and all users say it
    great stuff.

    Cheers,

    Michael Lanchester

    "eb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Anyone had any experience with these guys?
    >
    > http://www.groundeffect.co.nz/
    >
    > I like the look of their stuff and the pricing seems more
    > than reasonable.
    > --
    > Regards Euan

  6. gescom

    gescom New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2003
    I won their $250nzd email subscriber of the month for november of last year (subcribed when I made a purchase that month).

    The items I requested were a bit under the $250nz (i'm not greedy a person :) ) so when the package arrived there was an extra pair of socks thrown in with a note attached. That was nice of them to do that imo.

    The best item they make is the 'Pace' reversible vest (blue/yellow), I take it on every ride. Its very light and blocks the wind well.

    Their 'quickdraw' gloves are not the best really. Starting to rub and fray after a few long rides. Not made in NZ by Ground Effect so probably the reason why.

  7. Allister

    Allister New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2002
    It's good quality gear. My only complaint is they don't make anything in extra large size.