Groundhog Day

MartinM

Guest
Is it just me or does the web page (ang all Google groups BTW ) keep
going back to 27.5.04? I wouldn't mind but I'm missing a good soap
over on uk.?????

"MartinM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Is it just me or does the web page (ang all Google groups BTW ) keep
> going back to 27.5.04? I wouldn't mind but I'm missing a good soap
> over on uk.?????

Early on Sun 30 MAY at work at 0630, Google groups showed posts up to 29
MAY, but at 0900 they went to what they are now e.g. 27 MAY. Even searching
for keywords I posted on 30 MAY showed no hits. If you look at other groups
they are similarly affected.

--
Simon Mason
Anlaby