Groundhog Day

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by MartinM, May 31, 2004.

  1. MartinM

    MartinM Guest

    Tags:

  2. vernon levy

    vernon levy Guest

    > > > Is it just me or does the web page (ang all Google groups BTW ) keep
    > > > going back to 27.5.04? I wouldn't mind but I'm missing a good soap
    > > > over on uk.?????

    > > What web page?

    > this one
    >
    > http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=uk.rec.cycling

    Could it be a case of the site having not advanced beyond 27/5/04 rather
    than retreating back to that date?

    Clearly the site is broken but...your ISP should be able to provide a
    newsfeed certainly Freserve\Wannado, BT, Tiscali and Freeserve do...there's
    no problem there. BTW what did you do to post the message to the group and,
    more importantly read the response to your original posting?

  3. Simon Brooke

    Simon Brooke Guest

    in message <[email protected]>, MartinM
    ('[email protected]') wrote:

    > Simon Brooke <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    >> in message <[email protected]>, MartinM
    >> ('[email protected]') wrote:
    >>
    >> > Is it just me or does the web page (ang all Google groups BTW )
    >> > keep going back to 27.5.04? I wouldn't mind but I'm missing a good
    >> > soap over on uk.?????

    >> What web page?

    > this one

    http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=uk.rec.cycling

    Why not collect your newsfeed from a proper news server?

    ;; better than your average performing pineapple