Groundhog Day

> > > Is it just me or does the web page (ang all Google groups BTW ) keep
> > > going back to 27.5.04? I wouldn't mind but I'm missing a good soap
> > > over on uk.?????

> > What web page?

> this one
>
> http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=uk.rec.cycling

Could it be a case of the site having not advanced beyond 27/5/04 rather
than retreating back to that date?

Clearly the site is broken but...your ISP should be able to provide a
newsfeed certainly Freserve\Wannado, BT, Tiscali and Freeserve do...there's
no problem there. BTW what did you do to post the message to the group and,
more importantly read the response to your original posting?

in message <[email protected]>, MartinM
('[email protected]') wrote:

> Simon Brooke <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> in message <[email protected]>, MartinM
>> ('[email protected]') wrote:
>>
>> > Is it just me or does the web page (ang all Google groups BTW )
>> > keep going back to 27.5.04? I wouldn't mind but I'm missing a good
>> > soap over on uk.?????

>> What web page?

> this one

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=uk.rec.cycling

Why not collect your newsfeed from a proper news server?

;; better than your average performing pineapple