Groundhog Day

Martinm

Guest
Is it just me or does the web page (ang all Google groups
BTW ) keep going back to 27.5.04? I wouldn't mind but I'm
missing a good soap over on uk.?????

"MartinM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Is it just me or does the web page (ang all Google groups
> BTW ) keep going back to 27.5.04? I wouldn't mind but I'm
> missing a good soap over on uk.?????

Early on Sun 30 MAY at work at 0630, Google groups showed
posts up to 29 MAY, but at 0900 they went to what they are
now e.g. 27 MAY. Even searching for keywords I posted on 30
MAY showed no hits. If you look at other groups they are
similarly affected.

--
Simon Mason Anlaby East Yorkshire. 53°44'N 0°26'W
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net