GroundHog Fall 50k

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Doug Freese, Sep 12, 2004.

  1. Doug Freese

    Doug Freese Guest

    Not to pop Tony's bubble but I see he finished the race 63rd of 125 in a
    time of 5:39:02. A good time for a biker that runs once in a while. So
    how about some of the gory details?

    -DougF

    Tags:

  2. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Doug Freese wrote in message ...
    >Not to pop Tony's bubble but I see he finished the race 63rd of 125 in a
    >time of 5:39:02. A good time for a biker that runs once in a while. So
    >how about some of the gory details?
    >
    >-DougF

    LoL doug - I wasn't ducking - I was out of town until last night. I'm
    actually thrilled to run 5:39!

    - Tony

  3. Doug Freese

    Doug Freese Guest

    "Tony" <[email protected](remove)hotmail.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Doug Freese wrote in message ...
    >>Not to pop Tony's bubble but I see he finished the race 63rd of 125 in
    >>time of 5:39:02. A good time for a biker that runs once in a while.
    >>So
    >>how about some of the gory details?
    >>
    >>-DougF
    >>

    > LoL doug - I wasn't ducking - I was out of town until last night.
    > I'm
    > actually thrilled to run 5:39!

    Super!! Details man! I thought you might still be waiting at the base
    of yellow(silver) bus hill for the bus that does not move. :)

    Before the sweat dries on you face, what races do you plan this spring?
    HAT? Bull Run? We bang the hills all winter if you're interested.

    -Doug

  4. Barf Bag

    Barf Bag Guest

    >We bang the hills

    And butts.

  5. Barf Bag <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>We bang the hills

    > And butts.

    You mean buttes.

  6. Barf Bag

    Barf Bag Guest

    >You mean buttes.

    No, Doug bangs butts, arseholes, bungholes, hershey highways, asses, anuss,
    touchholes, adlers, fartholes, etc etc

  7. Tony

    Tony Guest

    I put the details in a separate race report...

    Spring races? I'm still planning the rest of my Fall races.

    - Tony