GRR Handlebars on a Stratus?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Stratrider, May 13, 2003.

  1. Stratrider

    Stratrider Guest

    Some time ago I read at least one thread written by someone who installed the Easy Racers handlebars
    on a Stratus? Questions. Where did you get the parts? Was it difficult to install? How do you like
    the results? How much did it cost?

    Jim Reilly Reading, PA

    Tags:

  2. Ben Fox

    Ben Fox Guest

    It was very easy, bought the bars from www.poweroncycles.com ,the stem is a 1" clamp on ,I think it
    was 70 degrees.The stem clamps right on to the riser coming out of the headset and the E.R. bars are
    clamped to it. I really like the E.R. bars better than the Rans. If you want to see some pics e-mail
    news:[email protected]...