GRR Handlebars on a Stratus?

Status

Stratrider

Guest
Some time ago I read at least one thread written by someone who installed the Easy Racers handlebars
on a Stratus? Questions. Where did you get the parts? Was it difficult to install? How do you like
the results? How much did it cost?

Jim Reilly Reading, PA

Ben Fox

Guest
It was very easy, bought the bars from www.poweroncycles.com ,the stem is a 1" clamp on ,I think it
was 70 degrees.The stem clamps right on to the riser coming out of the headset and the E.R. bars are
clamped to it. I really like the E.R. bars better than the Rans. If you want to see some pics e-mail
me direct. Ben fox "stratrider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Some time ago I read at least one thread written by someone who installed the Easy Racers
> handlebars on a Stratus? Questions. Where did you get the parts? Was it difficult to install? How
> do you like the results? How much did it cost?
>
> Jim Reilly Reading, PA

Status
Not open for further replies.