GRR vs Aero

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Robert Siegel

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0034_01C32A79.8407F7F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

The following post from the EasyRacers Forum sums up my experience. Two = separate times I test rode
a dealer's Aero and Vision R-65 and each = time immediately afterwards I rode my own Ti Rush on the
same Pinellas = Trail test route. The Rush "won" both times. However, I do not know = how I'd feel
after the "30-day test" in which you ride only the new = bike, in this case an Aero or R-65 for 30
days. When I went from a = P-38 XT to a GRR, it took me 30 days of riding the GRR exclusively =
before I concluded the GRR was the "best" bike for me. --=20 Gator Bob Siegel EasyRacers Ti Rush

Post from easy racers Forum:

Please, forgive this if you find it banal; but I just have to share how = incredibly happy I am with
my new Fold Rush. I am not quite as fast on = it as I am on my Bacchetta Aero, but I love riding it
a lot more, feel = more secure, visible in traffic, comfortable, happy. I frequently ride = with a
big grin on my face. With it stripped of fairing, I am currently = doing hill repeats on it at about
the speed I was doing on my 17 lb. = roadbike last summer. Certainly when the grade gets over 12% or
so, it = bogs down, but it generally climbs a LOT faster than it ought to, just = looking at it, and
weighing it. Of course, speed on the flats is again, = a lot faster than it ought to be, just
looking at it. And I don't have = to say anything about descending, do I? It's just an amazing,
magical = bike.=20

------=_NextPart_000_0034_01C32A79.8407F7F0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"MSHTML
6.00.2800.1170" name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>The following post from the EasyRacers Forum = sums up my=20
experience. Two separate times I test rode a dealer's Aero = and Vision=20 R-65
and each time immediately afterwards I rode my own Ti = Rush on=20 the same
Pinellas Trail test route. The Rush "won" both = times. =20 However, I do not
know how I'd feel after the "30-day test" in = which you=20 ride only the new bike, in
this case an Aero or R-65 for 30=20 days. When I went from a P-38 XT to a
GRR, it took me 30 = days of=20 riding the GRR exclusively before I concluded the GRR
was the = "best" bike=20 for me.</FONT></DIV>
<DV><STRONG>-- <BR>Gator Bob Siegel<BR>EasyRacers Ti = Rush</STRONG></DIV>
<DVI><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DVII><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DVIII><FONT size=3D2>*****</FONT></DIV>
<DIX><FONT size=3D2>Post from easy racers Forum:</FONT></DIV>
<DX><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DXI><FONT size=3D2>Please, forgive this if you find it banal; but I = just have to=20 share how
incredibly happy I am with my new Fold Rush. I am not quite as = fast on=20 it as I am on my
Bacchetta Aero, but I love riding it a lot more, feel = more=20 secure, visible in traffic,
comfortable, happy. I frequently ride with a = big=20 grin on my face. With it stripped of
fairing, I am currently doing hill = repeats=20 on it at about the speed I was doing on my 17
lb. roadbike last summer.=20 Certainly when the grade gets over 12% or so, it bogs down, but
it = generally=20 climbs a LOT faster than it ought to, just looking at it, and weighing =
it. Of=20 course, speed on the flats is again, a lot faster than it ought to be, = just=20 looking
at it. And I don't have to say anything about descending, do I? = It's=20 just an amazing,
magical bike. </FONT><BR><BR></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3D"Arial = Black"><BR></FONT></STRONG></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0034_01C32A79.8407F7F0--

Gator Bob, Didn't you ride a P-38 before? If so, where does that fit in? --Bob Bryant

Status
Not open for further replies.