Grrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr R@T \ -Lsqco

Since Thursday, I have been struck down by a virulent lurgi of the stomach (and general cold/flu
type bug) and thus been unable to cycle *anywhere* this whole weekend. (having to spend much time
retired to bed, and the rest of it upon the WC.)

I am now looking forward to the commuter ride tomorrow, idiot motorists, lapdogs, bandogs, assorted
waterfowl [1] and all; *just* so I can be back on my bike again!

Alex

[1] Increasingly I am having to "honk" my Megahorn at sundry ducks, pigeons etc...

Oh dear - I hope the lurgi removes itself from your system *soon*.

Saw nesting swan today and assorted waterfowl, but they were all posing on a river - sort of "Look
at *us* aren't we simply *beautiful*" posing.

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending a reply!

Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the keyboaRRRDdd
~~~~~~~~~~

On Sun, 13 Apr 2003 18:42:04 +0100, Mr R@t (2.3 zulu-alpha) [comms room 2]
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Since Thursday, I have been struck down by a virulent lurgi of the stomach (and general cold/flu
> type bug) and thus been unable to cycle *anywhere* this whole weekend. (having to spend much time
> retired to bed, and the rest of it upon the WC.)
>
> I am now looking forward to the commuter ride tomorrow, idiot motorists, lapdogs, bandogs,
> assorted waterfowl [1] and all; *just* so I can be back on my bike again!

Ah well, sounds like you had the same lurgi as me, except mine initially struck on the Wednesday
(but just the muscle aches/joint pains then, the diarrhoea appeared Thursday morning). I'm not sure
I'm up to cycling tomorrow, though - a very _very_ gentle walk this afternoon left me pretty
knackered, and I'm still having the odd little dizzy patch.

Anyway, point of all this is - pity the chap at the next desk along from mine - he (apparently)
went down with teh same thing the day before me, and he has been training seriuosly for the
marathon for months...

regards, Ian SMith
--
|\ /| no .sig
|o o|
|/ \|

Status
Not open for further replies.