GT Avalanche 1.0 versus Raleigh M80

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Gyromagnetic, Jul 17, 2003.

  1. Gyromagnetic

    Gyromagnetic Guest

    Hi, I am relatively new to mountain biking and am considering an upgrade to my bike. I am
    considering the Raleigh M80 disc as well as the GT Avalanche 1.0 disc. Does anyone have any
    experience with either or both of these bikes?

    Thanks.

    -g

    Tags:

  2. Jd

    Jd Guest

    [email protected] (gyromagnetic) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hi, I am relatively new to mountain biking and am considering an upgrade to my bike. I am
    > considering the Raleigh M80 disc as well as the GT Avalanche 1.0 disc. Does anyone have any
    > experience with either or both of these bikes?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > -g

    GT=Pacific garbage. Raleigh=solid rep, especially on the M80 as an entry level bike.

    JD