GT Avalanche 1.0 versus Raleigh M80

Gyromagnetic

Guest
Hi, I am relatively new to mountain biking and am considering an upgrade to my bike. I am
considering the Raleigh M80 disc as well as the GT Avalanche 1.0 disc. Does anyone have any
experience with either or both of these bikes?

Thanks.

-g

[email protected] (gyromagnetic) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Hi, I am relatively new to mountain biking and am considering an upgrade to my bike. I am
> considering the Raleigh M80 disc as well as the GT Avalanche 1.0 disc. Does anyone have any
> experience with either or both of these bikes?
>
> Thanks.
>
> -g

GT=Pacific garbage. Raleigh=solid rep, especially on the M80 as an entry level bike.

JD