GT Lobo help

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Gassit, Jun 9, 2003.

  1. Gassit

    Gassit Guest

    Hi

    I have just built up a GT lobo (carbon frame) I have used mavic 26" rims and Tioga 2.3 DH tyres.
    When the rear suspension is compressed the shock spring fouls on the tyre.

    I have no manual and don't know what adjustments to make.

    Can anyone help?

    [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    "gassit" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hi
    >
    > I have just built up a GT lobo (carbon frame) I have used mavic 26" rims
    and
    > Tioga 2.3 DH tyres. When the rear suspension is compressed the shock
    spring
    > fouls on the tyre.
    >
    > I have no manual and don't know what adjustments to make.
    >
    > Can anyone help?
    >
    > [email protected]

    Smaller tire (tyre)?

    Matt

  3. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    gassit wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I have just built up a GT lobo (carbon frame) I have used mavic 26" rims and Tioga 2.3 DH tyres.
    > When the rear suspension is compressed the shock spring fouls on the tyre.
    >
    > I have no manual and don't know what adjustments to make.
    >
    > Can anyone help?

    Not really. But I can tell you that Lobo's have a terrible habit of breaking and there are warranty
    issues. Get rid.