GT Lobo help

Gassit

Guest
Hi

I have just built up a GT lobo (carbon frame) I have used mavic 26" rims and Tioga 2.3 DH tyres.
When the rear suspension is compressed the shock spring fouls on the tyre.

I have no manual and don't know what adjustments to make.

Can anyone help?

[email protected]

"gassit" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Hi
>
> I have just built up a GT lobo (carbon frame) I have used mavic 26" rims
and
> Tioga 2.3 DH tyres. When the rear suspension is compressed the shock
spring
> fouls on the tyre.
>
> I have no manual and don't know what adjustments to make.
>
> Can anyone help?
>
> [email protected]

Smaller tire (tyre)?

Matt

gassit wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have just built up a GT lobo (carbon frame) I have used mavic 26" rims and Tioga 2.3 DH tyres.
> When the rear suspension is compressed the shock spring fouls on the tyre.
>
> I have no manual and don't know what adjustments to make.
>
> Can anyone help?

Not really. But I can tell you that Lobo's have a terrible habit of breaking and there are warranty
issues. Get rid.