Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

GT Lobo / Hope Discs question

Started by Wagwot · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,925 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
4 May 2003
Last activity
4 May 2003
Original author
Wagwot
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,925
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. This is a long shot I think...

    I came across an add for 'GT Lobo' orignial equipment hope hydraulic discs at icycles.com. They are new but going c-h-e-a-p and wanted to know if the Lobo had standard disc mounts.

    If it did then I assume I could stick these units on my GT iDrive???

    Huge respect due to anyone who can help...

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.