Guess I was right about doping in pro cycling

On Jul 25, 2:45 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> So was Crit Pro, so was Froid Landis, so was Floyd Cheated.
>
> Duped no more.

I'm sure Papai will figure out a way to rationalize some more unlikely
scenarios.

On Jul 25, 5:48 pm, kaiser <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Jul 25, 2:45 pm, [email protected] wrote:
>
> > So was Crit Pro, so was Froid Landis, so was Floyd Cheated.

> > Duped no more.

> I'm sure Papai will figure out a way to rationalize some more unlikely
> scenarios.

Hey Kaiser
Burn any heretics or pagans lately? "KIll 'em all! Let God sort 'em
out"!!
Bill C

On Jul 25, 2:55 pm, Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Jul 25, 5:48 pm, kaiser <[email protected]> wrote:

Despite the fact that he sees men dying around him each and every day,
man refuses to believe that he, himself, will eventually die.