Guess who hit the deck today in the Vuelta

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by psycholist, Sep 7, 2004.

  1. psycholist

    psycholist Guest

    If I say 3 guesses and the first two don't count, that should help narrow it
    down.

    Bob C.

    Tags:

  2. warren

    warren Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, psycholist
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > If I say 3 guesses and the first two don't count, that should help narrow it
    > down.

    Maybe he could use a hearing aid so he can hear when there's a crash in
    front of him and he can try to avoid it. Perhaps he should be nicknamed
    after the character in Monty Python who kept fighting after he'd lost
    his limbs. The Black Knight.

    -WG

  4. psycholist wrote:

    > If I say 3 guesses and the first two don't count, that should help narrow it
    > down.

    I thought Alex Zuelle retired already...?