Guess Who's Back... :d

steve said:
Welcome back Volnix! ;)
"Some times you just gotta apply a bit of pressure..." :D (skip to 4:00min). :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIaXoKXiPLQ

mpre53 said:
I would have guessed Alienator. :D
He's probably so busy reporting posts that doesn't have any time to post anymore. :D

I bet it feels like **** to know you were the most popular cyclist in the world, (seriously, everyone knew who he was) to THIS. I bet its really sad for him.

I bet it feels like **** to know you were the most popular cyclist in the world, (seriously, everyone knew who he was) to THIS. I bet its really sad for him.

Actually I think he is having a ball. :D When I saw the Oprah interview he looked like he was going to start laughing at any moment. :D

Which btw makes me think, that maybe UCI or whatever is getting a bit over-zealous about the whole doping thing...

I mean, if a rally, if you take a "shortcut" they usually just give you some time penalty or something.

Maybe the same approach should be applied to doping? Although doping is indeed much nastier then "taking a shortcut"... Much unhealthier too... :unsure:

Volnix said:
He's probably so busy reporting posts that doesn't have any time to post anymore. :D
I got reported once. Not by him. Some noob joined and dredged up a six year old thread. I made an admittedly snarky comment about it, and he sent me a PM demanding that I withdraw it, "or else". I chose the or else.

First and only reported post of mine.

I think I will report my self... I think my posts are politically correct, but only marginally. :D

Volnix said:
I think I will report my self... I think my posts are politically correct, but only marginally. :D
I checked you out and you are not credible therefore I can't take any reports you make as reliable . Even ones made on yourself.

jhuskey said:
I checked you out and you are not credible therefore I can't take any reports you make as reliable . Even ones made on yourself.
That's a relief... I could get a caution and it would be my fault! :D