Guess you focks can't give it a rest huh?

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:04:37 +0100, bomba <[email protected]> wrote:

>Dave W wrote:
>
>>>Somebody appears to be having trouble with the 'alt' in alt.mountain-bike.
>>

>Care to explain why?

you're a bright fellow, I'm sure you can figure it out.

>>>Brilliant! I just loved the way you took his name... and turned it in to an insult. Genius.
>>

>> wasn't it. Kinda like the way JustaDICK changes a senders name around in his reply. I learn
>> quickly....
>
>First he's your arch rival, and now he's your role model?

Just trying to keep up. And he ain't my rival. Just another e-tard. i have no rival!

Dave

[email protected] (Dave) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Talk about your basic lack of self control. How many fish did I catch? How many of you idiots
> really showed your intelligence level in that thread? It's a damn good thing I'm a well adjusted,
> (mentally and spiritually)person, or my feelings might have been hurt, and I might have hurt
> myself..... or someone else.

That's kinda funny. Did I not predict EXACTLY this scenario under your last post, in writing? Do you
step into dogshit every time you take a walk? /s

"Dave W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
| On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:13:46 -0800, "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote:

| >...and Dave's exceeded his (very high) quota of "woe is me/why doesn't anyone
understand
| >me/only to be followed by 'I was just trolling'" posts, point to Mr. Bean.
|

| I'll exceed what the hell ever I like around here. Thanks for keeping up and worrying about DAVE
| Mr Fagerlin. I really need your help these days...

Why gives you the illusion that I worry about you child?

--
Pete Fagerlin

Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

Dave

"Dave W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 00:35:27 GMT, "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> >"P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> "Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in
> >message
> >> news:[email protected]...

people

> >> ...and Dave's exceeded his (very high) quota of "woe is me/why doesn't
> >anyone understand
> >> me/only to be followed by 'I was just trolling'" posts, point to Mr.
Bean.

> >That is if you buy the "I was just trolling" part. I don't believe it at all.
>

> the roaches ALWAYS make themselves known. You now fall in that category, fish boy!

Whatever Dave. I find it hard to even respond to you in a remotely serious manner. You are a liar
and an idiot. Some of it is not your fault, and some of it is. I feel sort of sorry for you.

> I believe he is just a simple liar, with no backbone.
>
> Yeah and I believe your a moron, with no command of the english language, and with limited reading
> comprehension to boot.

I understand your "command of the english language" line, but it is simply untrue. I have a decent
command of the english language, and I comprehend fairly well.

> He COULDN'T
> >stay away.
>
> See there ya' go, not that I couldn't. I WOULDN'T big difference.

No see Dave, you COULDN'T. You tried, but you failed. You want people to believe you trolled the
whole thing up, but you didn't. You simply failed to follow through.

> He lost his own battle that he didn't even have the courage to
> >really even start.

See above

> hahaha, that's funny as hell. WTF does that mean?
>
> if you have been paying attention, which you obviously haven't, you'd see that I start no
> argument. But I have no problem with participating in one.....

Dave, that is the saddest thing of all. You THINK you participate in arguements and "do well" or
something. You constantly talk about yourself "being here" or "not having a problem with it all".
You are lieing to yourself and everyone here. Lieing is a bad habit to form.

Pretty funny from a guy that thinks "substantiative" is NOT a word. I let that go last time because
I simply saw your idiocy for what it was. It was funny to read you degrade my command of the english
language over a word I wrote, that you don't think exists.

Dave, you are nothing. You are normal and unextraordinary. Don't try to make yourself into something
you are not. It belittles you. Take what you are and roll with it.

Oh yea, BTW... get a better dictionary before you go spewing nonesense about words you have
never seen.

darsh

substantiative adj : serving to support or corroborate; "collateral evidence" [syn: collateral,
confirmative, confirming, confirmatory, corroborative, corroboratory, substantiating, validating,
validatory, verificatory, verifying]

> Dave (still here!)

Not for me you aren't.

| ><snip>

| >| anyone understand
Bean.
| >|
| >| That is if you buy the "I was just trolling" part.
| >
| >Never.
|
| Well here and am, and you idiots thought I was leaving so you wanted to kick the dog on his
| way out....

given all of your previous weepy apologies, promises, and general pathetic "come to Jesus" posts.

| how many times have I told you, good or bad, I am not going anywhere. I have been invigorated, and
| am here to stay. But thanks to at least one member here. I will concentrate on MOUNTAIN BIKING.

LOL. Maybe "concentrate" has a different meaning in the trailer park.

I'll leave the
| B.S to you guys that sling it around here so well.

Really? How do you explain your posts then hypocrite?

| >Dave has proven himself too dumb, too insecure and too immature to ever
be able to pull
| >something like that off.
|
| And yet here I am, and you idiots actually bought it. Hook. Line, and sinker.....

Yeah, that's it Dave...

Just when I thought you couldn't be any more clueless.

| >He's a poster child for the hopelessly trolled and has been from the
very beginning.

| So. You've proven yourself as an absolute EXCELLENT documentarian of our beloved sport. Yet you
| continue to berate others. To me, it cancels out your pics, and vids. Especially those ones that
| show all that off trail riding...

"Berate others"? Here's a tissue you big crybaby.

It works like this:

This is a discussion group.

If you post inane pap, people will discuss it. Those discussions might upset you. Then you will post
a reply such as this one.

You make think people are berating you for no reason. I would suggest you use Google to see the
error of your ways.

| The
| >fact that he continues to flop around and repeatedly **** all over
himself in the bottom
| >of the boat doesn't change the situation.
|
| Sure it does...
|
| Dave (which is better, to be hopelessly trolled, or be a hopeless troll?)

It's better to not be a complete idiot. At least you have something to strive for.

--
Pete Fagerlin

Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> Yeah and I believe your a moron, with no command of the english language, and with limited reading
> comprehension to boot.

And in other irony news, it's spelled "you're", "English" is capitalized, and your sentence is of
poor construction.

Ohh, wait - I thought you wanted to talk about MOUNTAIN BIKES, you stupid liar.

What a maroon.

Spider

[email protected] (supabonbon) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (Dave) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > Talk about your basic lack of self control. How many fish did I catch? How many of you idiots
> > really showed your intelligence level in that thread? It's a damn good thing I'm a well
> > adjusted, (mentally and spiritually)person, or my feelings might have been hurt, and I might
> > have hurt myself..... or someone else.
>
> That's kinda funny. Did I not predict EXACTLY this scenario under your last post, in writing? Do
> you step into dogshit every time you take a walk? /s

Only when I walk through the sacred halls of Am-B! cuz about 95% is dog ****...

Do you fall in that catagory?

On 25 Feb 2003 16:00:44 -0800, [email protected] (Dave) blathered:

>Talk about your basic lack of self control. How many fish did I catch? How many of you idiots
>really showed your intelligence level in that thread? It's a damn good thing I'm a well adjusted,
>(mentally and spiritually)person, or my feelings might have been hurt, and I might have hurt
>myself..... or someone else.

Do you own any guns, Dave? Like...um, a lovingly polished semi-automatic rifle, perhaps?

Pete
----
http://www.btinternet.com/~peteajones/

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 08:48:39 -0500, Dave W wrote:

> Yeah and I believe your a moron, with no command of the english language, and with limited reading
> comprehension to boot.

Isn't it funny how people who whine about others' command of the English language usually
misuse "you're"?

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:26:24 +0000, Dave did issue forth:

>> That's kinda funny. Did I not predict EXACTLY this scenario under your last post, in writing? Do
>> you step into dogshit every time you take a walk? /s
>
> Only when I walk through the sacred halls of Am-B! cuz about 95% is dog ****...

If you're concerned about stepping in dogshit in AMB, why don't you just

Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Pete Jones <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> On 25 Feb 2003 16:00:44 -0800, [email protected] (Dave) blathered:
>
> >Talk about your basic lack of self control. How many fish did I catch? How many of you idiots
> >really showed your intelligence level in that thread? It's a damn good thing I'm a well adjusted,
> >(mentally and spiritually)person, or my feelings might have been hurt, and I might have hurt
> >myself..... or someone else.
>
> Do you own any guns, Dave? Like...um, a lovingly polished semi-automatic rifle, perhaps?
>

> Pete
> ----
> http://www.btinternet.com/~peteajones/

as a matter of fact, I do own this sweet AR-15, and a few small caliber handguns...hehehehe

But don't worry, I won't pull a Kurt Cobain on the loyal denizens of AM-B! That would show a real
lack of intestinal fortitude, dude!!!hahahahaha Wouldn't you agree?

Dave (don't f**k with me, I ain't got range money!!)

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 21:50:00 +0000, "Huw Pritchard"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:26:24 +0000, Dave did issue forth:
>
>>> That's kinda funny. Did I not predict EXACTLY this scenario under your last post, in writing? Do
>>> you step into dogshit every time you take a walk? /s
>>
>> Only when I walk through the sacred halls of Am-B! cuz about 95% is dog ****...
>
>If you're concerned about stepping in dogshit in AMB, why don't you just

>Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

moderation might be a good thing around here.....

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 16:52:17 +0100, bomba <[email protected]> wrote:

>>>Care to explain why?
>>

>> you're a bright fellow, I'm sure you can figure it out.
>
>Some may say, bright enough to see through a thinly-veiled 'you're not smart enough to
>understand' riposte.

No, not at all, I was rushed to get to the job, didn't have time at the time...

On 27 Feb 2003 15:12:13 -0800, [email protected] (Dave) blathered:

>> Do you own any guns, Dave? Like...um, a lovingly polished semi-automatic rifle, perhaps?

>as a matter of fact, I do own this sweet AR-15, and a few small caliber handguns...hehehehe But
>don't worry, I won't pull a Kurt Cobain on the loyal denizens of AM-B!

I'm more concerned about you 'pulling' a Columbine on the town that's unfortunate enough to have you
as a resident.

Pete
----

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 06:05:08 +0000 (UTC), Pete Jones <[email protected]> wrote:

>On 27 Feb 2003 15:12:13 -0800, [email protected] (Dave) blathered:
>
>>> Do you own any guns, Dave? Like...um, a lovingly polished semi-automatic rifle, perhaps?
>
>>as a matter of fact, I do own this sweet AR-15, and a few small caliber handguns...hehehehe But
>>don't worry, I won't pull a Kurt Cobain on the loyal denizens of AM-B!
>
>I'm more concerned about you 'pulling' a Columbine on the town that's unfortunate enough to have
>you as a resident.
>

>Pete
>----
>http://www.btinternet.com/~peteajones/

and again, why the concern?

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 06:05:08 +0000 (UTC), Pete Jones <[email protected]> wrote:

>On 27 Feb 2003 15:12:13 -0800, [email protected] (Dave) blathered:
>
>>> Do you own any guns, Dave? Like...um, a lovingly polished semi-automatic rifle, perhaps?
>
>>as a matter of fact, I do own this sweet AR-15, and a few small caliber handguns...hehehehe But
>>don't worry, I won't pull a Kurt Cobain on the loyal denizens of AM-B!
>
>I'm more concerned about you 'pulling' a Columbine on the town that's unfortunate enough to have
>you as a resident.
>

>Pete
>----
>http://www.btinternet.com/~peteajones/

hahaha. That's a good point. But not to worry, I love Atlanta, and it loves me!!

And I ain't no school aged punk, I just play one on USENET!!

Dave (motivation was not an issue in Columbine was it?)

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 01:24:56 -0500, Dave W <[email protected]> blathered:

>>>as a matter of fact, I do own this sweet AR-15, and a few small caliber handguns...hehehehe But
>>>don't worry, I won't pull a Kurt Cobain

>>I'm more concerned about you 'pulling' a Columbine

>and again, why the concern?

I have this strange dislike for random massacres of innocent civilians.

Don't delude yourself, Dave. I bear you no illwill (indeed I find your obvious instability
intriguing), but I couldn't give a **** whether you personally live or die.

Pete
----
http://www.btinternet.com/~peteajones/

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 22:48:25 +0000, Dave W did issue forth:

Might get rid of whining little ***** like you.