Guess you focks can't give it a rest huh?

Dave

Guest
Talk about your basic lack of self control. How many fish did I catch? How many of you idiots really
showed your intelligence level in that thread? It's a damn good thing I'm a well adjusted, (mentally
and spiritually)person, or my feelings might have been hurt, and I might have hurt myself..... or
someone else.

as if.....

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:00:44 +0000, Dave did issue forth:

> Talk about your basic lack of self control. How many fish did I catch? How many of you idiots
> really showed your intelligence level in that thread? It's a damn good thing I'm a well adjusted,
> (mentally and spiritually)person, or my feelings might have been hurt, and I might have hurt
> myself..... or someone else.

********.

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 00:06:39 +0000, "Huw Pritchard"
<[email protected]> blurted:

>On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:00:44 +0000, Dave did issue forth:
>
>> Talk about your basic lack of self control. How many fish did I catch? How many of you idiots
>> really showed your intelligence level in that thread? It's a damn good thing I'm a well adjusted,
>> (mentally and spiritually)person, or my feelings might have been hurt, and I might have hurt
>> myself..... or someone else.
>
>********.

bugger

--
"<the spurs are the best team ever>" -Louise [email protected], 2/2/3

On 25 Feb 2003 16:00:44 -0800, [email protected] (Dave) wrote:

>Talk about your basic lack of self control. How many fish did I catch? How many of you idiots
>really showed your intelligence level in that thread? It's a damn good thing I'm a well adjusted,
>(mentally and spiritually)person, or my feelings might have been hurt, and I might have hurt
>myself..... or someone else.

>as if.....

ROFLMAO! Must give props where props is due.

Nothing like a stirred up pot!

Keep the flame burning at both ends I always say...not really but what the hell.

Peace, Bill

:-]

Dave <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Talk about your basic lack of self control. How many fish did I catch?

> How many of you idiots really showed your intelligence level in that thread?

Errrrmm, _you_. *You* showed *your* _lack_ of it.

> It's a damn good thing I'm a well adjusted, (mentally and spiritually)person, or my feelings might
> have been hurt, and I might have hurt myself..... or someone else.

> as if.....

Heh - indeed, as if you are well adjusted.

you are a self inflicted pain.

Shaun aRe - HTH, HAND!

news:<[email protected]>...
> Dave <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Talk about your basic lack of self control. How many fish did I catch?

Im sorry, I mistook the rancid fish as yur g/f's panties....ya freaking festing welp on a
dog's balls!

> > How many of you idiots really showed your intelligence level in that thread?
>
> Errrrmm, _you_. *You* showed *your* _lack_ of it.

Very well said Rim Job! Powerfull stuff indeed! And here you are

would vote you as the poster most likely to post anything even remotely related to ATB's?

> > It's a damn good thing I'm a well adjusted, (mentally and spiritually)person, or my feelings
> > might have been hurt, and I might have hurt myself..... or someone else.
>
> > as if.....
>
> Heh - indeed, as if you are well adjusted.

no, dumbass, as if you had anything anybody wanted to hear,

> you are a self inflicted pain.
>
> Shaun aRe - HTH, HAND!

No, why don't you take your off topic ******** over to alt.meaningless.****... and yes I am a self
inflicted pain, squarly in your usenet (useless) life! Get used to it, (me being a pain, not your
life being useless, I'm sure you've adjusted to that fact fine!)

Yea, let's hear it for Shaun the Rimmer.....

take a bow....

"P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> The fact that he continues to flop around and repeatedly **** all over himself in the bottom of
> the boat doesn't change the situation.

A more apt characterization has not yet been coined.

Bravo.

Spider

Dave wrote:

>>you are a self inflicted pain.
>>
>>Shaun aRe - HTH, HAND!
>

> No, why don't you take your off topic ******** over to alt.meaningless.****...

Somebody appears to be having trouble with the 'alt' in alt.mountain-bike.

> Yea, let's hear it for Shaun the Rimmer.....

Brilliant! I just loved the way you took his name... and turned it in to an insult. Genius.

Dave <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Dave <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Talk about your basic lack of self control. How many fish did I catch?
> >

> Im sorry, I mistook the rancid fish as yur g/f's panties....ya freaking festing welp on a
> dog's balls!

Heheheh - ooooo, I'm so _HURT_, heheheheheh ',;~P```````````

'Festing', heheheheheh - killer!

> > > How many of you idiots really showed your intelligence level in that thread?
> >
> > Errrrmm, _you_. *You* showed *your* _lack_ of it.
>
> Very well said Rim Job! Powerfull stuff indeed! And here you are

I'm smarter even than battery acid in the 'festering' (HTH) wound that is your life, eejit.

> If there were a vote, how many people would vote you as the poster most likely to post anything
> even remotely related to ATB's?

Who cares? I don't. When I have something MTB related to post, I do. When I have some possible help
to offer in replay to a MTB Q, I do, otherwise, I post what the hell I feel like. Sometimes that is
dull, sometimes it is pointless, ocasional times, someone will get a laugh out of it. WTF is your
point oh lightless minded one?

> > > It's a damn good thing I'm a well adjusted, (mentally and spiritually)person, or my feelings
> > > might have been hurt, and I might have hurt myself..... or someone else.
> >
> > > as if.....
> >
> > Heh - indeed, as if you are well adjusted.
>
> no, dumbass, as if you had anything anybody wanted to hear,

You are the last person on the NG to be speaking for everyone else. To each their own - some may not
want to read my posts, others may, it's up to them.

eejit -
> > you are a self inflicted pain.
> >
> > Shaun aRe - HTH, HAND!
>
> No, why don't you take your off topic ******** over to alt.meaningless.****...

Because you've already consumed the entire bandwidth allocation for that group.

> and yes I am a self inflicted pain, squarly in your usenet (useless) life!

You aren't even able to comprehend the simplest fo phrases - 'you are a self inflicted pain' = 'you
are the the pain you inflict upon yourself', silly boy. You sure as hell ain't a pain in my life,
real or 'here', you're nothing more than a slight embarrasment, that a creature like you should be
named 'human' along side others and myself who are worthy of that.

> Get used to it, (me being a pain, not your life being useless, I'm sure you've adjusted to that
> fact fine!)

What the hell ever, heheheheheheh 'Ooooo, woe is me! Oh me, oh my, how sad am I - boooo-hoooo!'
heheheheheh ',;~P````````

> Yea, let's hear it for Shaun the Rimmer.....
>
> take a bow....

Oh my giddies! Heheheheh!

Shaun aRe

> Dave wrote:

> > Yea, let's hear it for Shaun the Rimmer.....
>
> Brilliant! I just loved the way you took his name... and turned it in to an insult. Genius.

Shaun aRe - My therapist's gonna be happy........

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 14:20:33 +0000, Dave did issue forth:

>> ********.
>
> no, **** ON you!

No two ways about it, you win. When I wrote that I thought to myself "If I tell him to ********,
he'll never think of a more witty riposte than that", and you have.

Bravo!

</sarcasm>

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:58:40 +0000, "Huw Pritchard"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 14:20:33 +0000, Dave did issue forth:
>
>>> ********.
>>
>> no, **** ON you!
>
>No two ways about it, you win. When I wrote that I thought to myself "If I tell him to ********,
>he'll never think of a more witty riposte than that", and you have.
>
>Bravo!
>
></sarcasm>

I always's do!

yeah, you thought alright...first mistake.

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:13:46 -0800, "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>| On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 14:32:15 +0000, Dave did issue forth:
>|
>| > Very well said Rim Job! Powerfull stuff indeed! And here you are

>| > would vote you as the poster most likely to post anything even remotely related to ATB's?
>|
>| Welllll, seeing as he posted an RR on Monday...
>
>...and Dave's exceeded his (very high) quota of "woe is me/why doesn't anyone understand
>me/only to be followed by 'I was just trolling'" posts, point to Mr. Bean.

I'll exceed what the hell ever I like around here. Thanks for keeping up and worrying about DAVE Mr
Fagerlin. I really need your help these days...

Dave (sarcasm!)

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:56:31 +0000, "Huw Pritchard"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 14:32:15 +0000, Dave did issue forth:
>
>> Very well said Rim Job! Powerfull stuff indeed! And here you are

>> would vote you as the poster most likely to post anything even remotely related to ATB's?
>
>Welllll, seeing as he posted an RR on Monday...

so after 2 years of reading AM-B, he finally post's an R/R

damn I AM impressed

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 00:35:27 GMT, "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> "Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in
>message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> | On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 14:32:15 +0000, Dave did issue forth:

>> | Welllll, seeing as he posted an RR on Monday...
>>
>> ...and Dave's exceeded his (very high) quota of "woe is me/why doesn't
>anyone understand
>> me/only to be followed by 'I was just trolling'" posts, point to Mr. Bean.
>
>That is if you buy the "I was just trolling" part. I don't believe it at all.

the roaches ALWAYS make themselves known. You now fall in that category, fish boy!

I believe he is just a simple liar, with no backbone.

Yeah and I believe your a moron, with no command of the english language, and with limited reading
comprehension to boot.

He COULDN'T
>stay away.

See there ya' go, not that I couldn't. I WOULDN'T big difference.

He lost his own battle that he didn't even have the courage to
>really even start.

hahaha, that's funny as hell. WTF does that mean?

if you have been paying attention, which you obviously haven't, you'd see that I start no argument.
But I have no problem with participating in one.....

Dave (still here!)

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:21:21 +0100, bomba <[email protected]> wrote:

>Dave wrote:
>

>Somebody appears to be having trouble with the 'alt' in alt.mountain-bike.

>> Yea, let's hear it for Shaun the Rimmer.....
>
>Brilliant! I just loved the way you took his name... and turned it in to an insult. Genius.

wasn't it. Kinda like the way JustaDICK changes a senders name around in his reply. I learn
quickly....

On 26 Feb 2003 18:23:26 -0800, [email protected] (R.White) wrote:

>"Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 14:32:15 +0000, Dave did issue forth:
>>
>> > Very well said Rim Job! Powerfull stuff indeed! And here you are

>> > would vote you as the poster most likely to post anything even remotely related to ATB's?
>>
>> Welllll, seeing as he posted an RR on Monday...
>
>Yeah, but that's like the boy who cried wolf. By now, nobody gives a rats ass.
>
>Only the *followers* read it.

not the followers..the APOSTLES!

Dave W wrote:

>>Somebody appears to be having trouble with the 'alt' in alt.mountain-bike.

Care to explain why?

>>>Yea, let's hear it for Shaun the Rimmer.....
>>
>>Brilliant! I just loved the way you took his name... and turned it in to an insult. Genius.
>

> wasn't it. Kinda like the way JustaDICK changes a senders name around in his reply. I learn
> quickly....

First he's your arch rival, and now he's your role model?

On 26 Feb 2003 22:17:21 -0800, [email protected] (Spider) wrote:

>"P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> The fact that he continues to flop around and repeatedly **** all over himself in the bottom of
>> the boat doesn't change the situation.
>
>A more apt characterization has not yet been coined.
>
>Bravo.
>
>Spider

A more assinine bunch I have never met, and hopefully never will.

BRAVO!

Dave