Guide Books on MTB Maintenance?

Jim

Guest
Can anybody recommend guide books on MTB maintenace for a beginner? I searched on Amazon and found a
few books on the subject, but I cannot decide which one to buy.

Please help me get a good one.

Thanks in advance.

I recommend "Zinn and the art of Mountain Bike maintennance"

"Jim" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Can anybody recommend guide books on MTB maintenace for a beginner? I searched on Amazon and found
> a few books on the subject, but I cannot decide which one to buy.
>
> Please help me get a good one.
>
> Thanks in advance.

The aforementioned Zinn book is great. Also - Barnett's Manual. Download the whole damn thing from
the Rideitbent website (you'll have to Google for the proper URL - sorry.)

Sheldon Brown's website, and the Park Tools website are also nice.
--
Jonesy

E-mail me: rfjonesy *at* hotmail *dot* com