Guide for Arguing on RBR

Stewart Fleming

Guest
In the spirit of: http://carcino.gen.nz/images/index.php/00b9a680/463c5922

we also present: http://coolhaus.de/art-of-controversy/

and announce the competition: how many of the 38 "rules for cheating" can you spot on this
newsgroup? I feel that it would greatly simplify argumentation in this group if, on spotting the
exhibition of one of these approaches by a poster, that you simply respond with "Schopenhauer #xx",
where xx corresponds to the appropriate rule number.

(If you wish to end a thread, remember to compare the OP to Adolf ****** and hence engage
Godwin's Law.)

"Stewart Fleming" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:1064447286.218611@ns...
> In the spirit of: http://carcino.gen.nz/images/index.php/00b9a680/463c5922
>
> we also present: http://coolhaus.de/art-of-controversy/
>
> and announce the competition: how many of the 38 "rules for cheating" can you spot on this
> newsgroup? I feel that it would greatly simplify argumentation in this group if, on spotting the
> exhibition of one of these approaches by a poster, that you simply respond with "Schopenhauer
> #xx", where xx corresponds to the appropriate rule number.
>
> (If you wish to end a thread, remember to compare the OP to Adolf ****** and hence engage
> Godwin's Law.)

We could have used this for "Justin's thread".

Ya fascist!