Guns On Bikes???

On 2 Mar 2004 07:43:55 -0800, [email protected] (Geoff Miller)
mumbled incoherently:

>Ken [NY) <[email protected]> blusters:
>
>> Not a very good idea. I shoot "Master" and my rounds travel a lot faster than your car.
>
>It's doubtful at best that you'd shoot "master" at a moving target that was jinking as it
>approached, with adrenaline pumping through your body.

I have fired at moving targets while a soldier and later as a cop, and hit what I aimed at.
You don't know what you're talking about, fruitcake.

>> Don't make threats you can't enforce.
>
>I don't make "threats," Bubba. I make promises.

Yeah, a little fruitcake acting ferocious, issuing promises while hiding behind your big,
bad keyboard. <shudder>

>> I have seen a lot more motorists than drivers with a lack of consideration for others.
>
>Of course you do. You see what you want to see, and believing that motorists are more inconsiderate
>than cyclists dovetails tidily with your agenda and world- view, doesn't it?

>> If we get in your way, too bad. We have a right to the roadway too.
>
>Spoken like a mature, responsible citizen of the ol' commonweal. That attitude is precisely why
>motorists have come to despise bicyclists.

I don't care who you dipshits despise. I'd bet that you are probably one of those short
people driving big cars or trucks to make up for your lack of height and shortness of penis.
Then once in a while, you go to usenet to try to frighten people who are much more fit than
you are. It's nothing more than jealousy, fruitcake.

Cordially, Ken (NY) Chairman, Department Of Redundancy Department
___________________________________
email: http://www.geocities.com/bluesguy68/email.htm

"Part of the solution for the environmental crisis may well lie in our ability to achieve a better

-Al Gore, 'Earth In The Balance' page 213

Q: What the hardest thing about rollerblading?
R: Telling your parents you’re gay.

spammers can send mail to [email protected]

NOTHING LIKE TALKING ABOUT CARS OR GUNS TO BRING OUT THE BEST IN PEOPLE!

"Ken [NY)" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> On 2 Mar 2004 07:43:55 -0800, [email protected] (Geoff Miller) mumbled incoherently:
>

> >Ken [NY) <[email protected]> blusters:
> >
> >> Not a very good idea. I shoot "Master" and my rounds travel a lot faster than your car.
> >
> >It's doubtful at best that you'd shoot "master" at a moving target that was jinking as it
> >approached, with adrenaline pumping through your body.
>
> I have fired at moving targets while a soldier and later as a cop, and hit what I aimed at. You
> don't know what you're talking about, fruitcake.
>
> >> Don't make threats you can't enforce.
> >
> >I don't make "threats," Bubba. I make promises.
>
> Yeah, a little fruitcake acting ferocious, issuing promises while hiding behind your big, bad
> keyboard. <shudder>
>
> >> I have seen a lot more motorists than drivers with a lack of consideration for others.
> >
> >Of course you do. You see what you want to see, and believing that motorists are more
> >inconsiderate than cyclists dovetails tidily with your agenda and world- view, doesn't it?
>
> >> If we get in your way, too bad. We have a right to the roadway too.
> >
> >Spoken like a mature, responsible citizen of the ol' commonweal. That attitude is precisely why
> >motorists have come to despise bicyclists.
>
> I don't care who you dipshits despise. I'd bet that you are probably one of those short people
> driving big cars or trucks to make up for your lack of height and shortness of penis. Then once in
> a while, you go to usenet to try to frighten people who are much more fit than you are. It's
> nothing more than jealousy, fruitcake.
>
> Cordially, Ken (NY) Chairman, Department Of Redundancy Department
> ___________________________________
> email: http://www.geocities.com/bluesguy68/email.htm
>
> "Part of the solution for the environmental crisis may well lie in our ability to achieve a better

> -Al Gore, 'Earth In The Balance' page 213
>
> Q: What the hardest thing about rollerblading?
> A: Telling your parents you're gay.
>
> spammers can send mail to [email protected]

Or helmets.

Ken [NY) wrote:
> On 2 Mar 2004 07:43:55 -0800, [email protected] (Geoff Miller) mumbled incoherently:
>

>>Ken [NY) <[email protected]> blusters:

>>>If we get in your way, too bad. We have a right to the roadway too.
>>
>>Spoken like a mature, responsible citizen of the ol' commonweal. That attitude is precisely why
>>motorists have come to despise bicyclists.
>
> I don't care who you dipshits despise. I'd bet that you are probably one of those short
> people driving big cars or trucks to make up for your lack of height and shortness of penis.
> Then once in a while, you go to usenet to try to frighten people who are much more fit than
> you are. It's nothing more than jealousy, fruitcake.

Rather less, actually; it's just a Usenet troll with a history of looking for arguments, and the
topic is irrelevant. If it weren't your bicycle or your gun, he'd be arguing about your children or
something.

--
-------- Scott Eiler B{D> -------- http://www.eilertech.com/ --------

"It seemed an unlikely spot for a sensitive songwriter from Greenwich Village... She ordered the 20-
ounce steak." -- Lin Brehmer, Chicago DJ, describing his meeting in a steakhouse with Suzanne Vega.

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 01:23:21 GMT, "Robert Haston"
<[email protected]> mumbled incoherently:

>NOTHING LIKE TALKING ABOUT CARS OR GUNS TO BRING OUT THE BEST IN PEOPLE!

And that goes for his damn cat, too.

Ken (NY) Chairman, Department Of Redundancy Department
___________________________________
email: http://www.geocities.com/bluesguy68/email.htm

"Part of the solution for the environmental crisis may well lie in our ability to achieve a better

-Al Gore, 'Earth In The Balance' page 213

Q: What the hardest thing about rollerblading?
R: Telling your parents you’re gay.

spammers can send mail to [email protected]

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 13:49:08 GMT, Scott Eiler <[email protected]>
mumbled incoherently:

>Ken [NY) wrote:
>> On 2 Mar 2004 07:43:55 -0800, [email protected] (Geoff Miller) mumbled incoherently:
>>

>>>Ken [NY) <[email protected]> blusters:

>>>Spoken like a mature, responsible citizen of the ol' commonweal. That attitude is precisely why
>>>motorists have come to despise bicyclists.
>>
>> I don't care who you dipshits despise. I'd bet that you are probably one of those short
>> people driving big cars or trucks to make up for your lack of height and shortness of penis.
>> Then once in a while, you go to usenet to try to frighten people who are much more fit than
>> you are. It's nothing more than jealousy, fruitcake.
>
>Rather less, actually; it's just a Usenet troll with a history of looking for arguments, and the
>topic is irrelevant. If it weren't your bicycle or your gun, he'd be arguing about your children or
>something.

You are right. Kill file time, I suppose.

Regards, Ken (NY) Chairman, Department Of Redundancy Department
___________________________________

Earlier I wrote:

: It's doubtful at best that you'd shoot "master" at a moving target that was jinking as it
: approached, with adrenaline pumping through your body.

Ken [NY) <[email protected]> offers up another steaming plater of intellectual excrement:

> I have fired at moving targets while a soldier and later as a cop, and hit what I aimed at. You
> don't know what you're talking about, fruitcake.

I know that you're a lying little turd. How's that for openers?

A cop? No goddam wonder you're such an asshole. If you were half as smart as you seem to think you
are, you'd never have stooped to that occupation. It's a pity that there aren't more copkillers
around. There's nothing funnier'n a screaming, gut-shot cop.

So what happened? Did you get drummed out of the force for having "short eyes" in the locker room,
or what? 'Course, I find it far more likely that you were actually just a night watchman at a sewage
treatment plant, guarding doodoo at midnight because with a personality like yours, not even Toys
"R" Us would hire you into their loss prevention department. (Becoming a "greeter" at Wal-Mart was,
of course, right out.)

> Yeah, a little fruitcake acting ferocious, issuing promises while hiding behind your big, bad
> keyboard. <shudder>

Psychoanalyzing strangers at long distance over the Internet on the basis of a handul of postings is
pretty damned silly, I'd have to say. I think I'll call you "Sigmund Fraud."

> I don't care who you dipshits despise. I'd bet that you are probably one of those short people
> driving big cars or trucks to make up for your lack of height and shortness of penis.

Speaking of shortness of penis, it wouldn't surprise me that the reason you became interested in
guns was to compensate for certain deficiencies south of the ol' beltline.

> Then once in a while, you go to usenet to try to frighten people who are much more fit than you
> are. It's nothing more than jealousy, fruitcake.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Getting back on topic, you'd better be careful who you lip off to while you're
pedaling your little Schwinn; you might just realize ythat your alligator mouth was writing checks
that your puppydog ass couldn't cash. Especially if you make the mistake of brandishing a firearm at
the wrong person, and your last glimpse of this world is the underside of some car's oil pan and
drive shaft -- right before the differential tears your

"Face off?" Say, are you a Rangers fan, by any chance?

Geoff

--
"There's something about putting a bicycle between your legs that turns people into assholes." --
Larry Colen