Guy Chapman

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 07:54:05 +0100, Jon Senior wrote:

> A new cycle? Couldn't see that one on the xntrick pages. Is it just an
> odd looking upright tadpole trike, or are there some more joints there
> that I haven't noticed?

All three wheels are eccentrically spoked... :)

:)
--
http://www.redshift.uklinux.net/
Windcheetah No.176

It's not one of mine, but all the wheels are eccentric - so it goes up
and down and side to side as you ride it!

John J wrote:

> It's not one of mine, but all the wheels are eccentric - so it goes up
> and down and side to side as you ride it!

Plus it knackers you out after half a mile. Or rather it had that effect on
Darth Stuart...

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

"Dave Larrington" <[email protected]> writes:

> Plus it knackers you out after half a mile. Or rather it had that effect on
> Darth Stuart...

OK, where (with specificity) would one go to get a ride on this contraption?

--
Nick Kew

Dave Larrington wrote:

>> It's not one of mine, but all the wheels are eccentric - so it goes
>> up and down and side to side as you ride it!

> Plus it knackers you out after half a mile. Or rather it had that
> effect on Darth Stuart...

I think the easiest way to ride it is to lift one front wheel clear of the
ground.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at Washington
University

Nick Kew wrote:

> OK, where (with specificity) would one go to get a ride on this
> contraption?

Cyclefest 2004 - too late! :)

I bet they'll be at Mildenhall thobut.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at Washington
University

On 10 Aug 2004 03:00:08 -0700, [email protected] (John J)
wrote:

>It's not one of mine, but all the wheels are eccentric - so it goes up
>and down and side to side as you ride it!

That's what I'd end up with if I ever tried wheel building.

> OK, where (with specificity) would one go to get a ride on this contraption?

It lives at Cyclemagic in Leicester (http://www.cyclemagic.org.uk/)
and will no doubt be seen at the Ride Leicester event that is being
planned for next May.

> OK, where (with specificity) would one go to get a ride on this contraption?

Or you could have gone to Cyclefest.