GVBR 2007

BT Humble

Guest
Well, I've arrived in Melbourne. An uneventful 06:50 flight (apart
from being allocated seat 1A - pole position!). I collected and
assembled my bike in the airport, and rode it down to Moike's place in
Brunswick. Forgot to take a picture of the assembly process in the
airport, oh well.

I'll be off to the Bicycle Victoria bus at the Telstra dome at noon
tomorrow.

BTH

Hello BT
I hope you enjoy yourself on the ride.
Neil/Joseph in Port Macquarie
"BT Humble" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Well, I've arrived in Melbourne. An uneventful 06:50 flight (apart
> from being allocated seat 1A - pole position!). I collected and
> assembled my bike in the airport, and rode it down to Moike's place in
> Brunswick. Forgot to take a picture of the assembly process in the
> airport, oh well.
>
> I'll be off to the Bicycle Victoria bus at the Telstra dome at noon
> tomorrow.
>

> BTH

see you out there on the road, BT. Wot you riding/distinguishing features?

I'll be the one on back giant, yellow pannier, red helmet and riding with daughter

Joseph wrote:
> Hello BT
> I hope you enjoy yourself on the ride.
> Neil/Joseph in Port Macquarie

Nice to hear from you Neil! Yes, I'm sure I'll have a good time. I
expect I'll be spending a lot of time in queues, but it still has a
lot of potential.

Is it getting a bit warm up your way yet? We've had 30+ in Canberra
since Friday.

BTH

flyingdutch wrote:
> see you out there on the road, BT. Wot you riding/distinguishing
> features?
>
> I'll be the one on back giant, yellow pannier, red helmet and riding
> with daughter

As the bloke at the Harley rally was reputed to have said, "You can't
miss me, I'm wearing a black T-shirt!" ;-)

I'll be riding a red Blade MTB[1], carrying a pair of navy blue/grey
panniers, wearing a long sleeved tradie t-shirt in either orange or
yellow. Since it's not a recumbent, I won't be sporting a beard.

How old is your daughter? (As in, should I be looking out for one of
those half-a-bmx doovies attached to your bike?)

Alternatively, my phone number is 0429 907 329. ;-)

BTH
[1] Surprisingly like this one: http://www.smallsolar.org/BTH/budgetbike/

I will be in Canberra sometime after Xmas to get back on my red bike.
It hasn't been 30+ here yet. It is a good temperature here for riding and
the new road being constructed here has nice bike lanes (on road of course).
It is not like Canberra.
Neil/Joseph
news:[email protected]...

Joseph wrote:
> I will be in Canberra sometime after Xmas to get back on my red bike.
> It hasn't been 30+ here yet. It is a good temperature here for riding and
> the new road being constructed here has nice bike lanes (on road of course).
> It is not like Canberra.
> Neil/Joseph

Good-O! You know where I live... ;-)

BTH

Hello BT
At the moment should be in Gordon in the week starting 31 December. See you
then perhaps.
Neil/Joseph