GW is poisoning our babies!

"arizona cowboy" <cacheoverflowATyahoo.com> wrote:

> Sean Hannity and Niel Boortz are two of the biggest liars on the planet

Huh. Do you have some specific examples with references?

> the science of course supports that arsenic is bad for people, it is rat poison!! DUH!

You do realize that trace amounts of *many* poisons are in your food, water and air, right? Hell,
salt is a compounded of *two* lethal poisons, mate.

<snip>

--
Darryl L. Pierce <[email protected]> Visit the Infobahn Offramp - <http://mypage.org/mcpierce>
"What do you care what other people think, Mr. Feynman?" "Die for oil

In article <[email protected]>, Cindy hamilton <[email protected]> wrote:

> > (Who likes babies just fine but also values other forms of life and doesn't think one is
> > inherently more deserving than the other, despite the cries of "The BABIES!! WHAT ABOUT THE
> > BABIES!?!)
>

> Thank you. I was trying to figure out a way to say this, and along came your post.

Heavy metals build up in the body. Babies have the longest time to build up a dosage. As for "not
inherently more deserving than the other," I assume you'll both be throwing yourself in front of a
bus to save those ants that wandered into the road?

Mike Beede

Mike Beede <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<260120042221450449%[email protected]>...
> In article <[email protected]>, Cindy hamilton
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > (Who likes babies just fine but also values other forms of life and doesn't think one is
> > > inherently more deserving than the other, despite the cries of "The BABIES!! WHAT ABOUT THE
> > > BABIES!?!)
> >

> > Thank you. I was trying to figure out a way to say this, and along came your post.
>
> Heavy metals build up in the body. Babies have the longest time to build up a dosage. As for "not
> inherently more deserving than the other," I assume you'll both be throwing yourself in front of a
> bus to save those ants that wandered into the road?

I realize that heavy metals build up, and that children have the most time to accumulate them.

I don't think heavy metals are good for anyone. However, shrieking about babies will get only
negative attention from me.

And, no, I will not be throwing myself in front of a bus. The most important life form in the world
is me, followed closely by my husband.

Cindy Hamilton

"Cindy hamilton" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Mike Beede <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<260120042221450449%[email protected]>...

despite

> > > Thank you. I was trying to figure out a way to say this, and along came your post.
> >
> > Heavy metals build up in the body. Babies have the longest time to build up a dosage. As for
> > "not inherently more deserving than the
other,"
> > I assume you'll both be throwing yourself in front of a bus to save
those
> > ants that wandered into the road?
>
> I realize that heavy metals build up, and that children have the most time to accumulate them.
>
> I don't think heavy metals are good for anyone. However, shrieking about babies will get only
> negative attention from me.
>
> And, no, I will not be throwing myself in front of a bus. The most
important
> life form in the world is me, followed closely by my husband.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

The Dingo gawt hees baaybee!

"arizona cowboy" <cacheoverflowATyahoo.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Sean Hannity and Niel Boortz are two of the biggest liars on the planet

I have to assume you see them at the club meetings quite often, then?

> the science of course supports that arsenic is bad for people, it is rat poison!! DUH!

And a lot of people drown every year, therefore we should ban water.

Table salt is half sodium and half chlorine - a highly reactive metal and a deadly poison gas. Guess
we'd better get rid of all of that, too.

To coin a phrase, "DUH!"

> wake up people, please try to escape the conservative cult, which preaches worship of the almighty
> dollar over people's health, and uses junk science to try and refute real science
>
> I cannot believe the naivity in the world

And I can't believe what you think passes for "real science."

Bob M.

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 19:43:36 -0500, "arizona cowboy"
<cacheoverflowATyahoo.com> wrote:

>Sean Hannity and Niel Boortz are two of the biggest liars on the planet
>
>the science of course supports that arsenic is bad for people, it is rat poison!! DUH!
>
>wake up people, please try to escape the conservative cult, which preaches worship of the almighty
>dollar over people's health, and uses junk science to try and refute real science
>
>I cannot believe the naivity in the world

I don't know about the world but I do think that before spouting any more drool, you should look up
more information about arsenic.

Water can be a rat killer, there are rat traps that drown rats. Pan Ohco