GW is poisoning our babies!

Arizona Cowboy

Guest
by raising the allowable arsenic level in our water to 5 times what it was under Clinton, GW is
poisoning our babies!

I don't like people who lose us 3 million jobs, squander our surplus, rape the environment, steal
our right to privacy, reward the wealthy, screw the poor & middle class hard working people, make
backroom kickback deals with big oil & drug companies and poison the babies!

--

-------------------------------
Spam catcher! :)

arizona cowboy wrote:

> by raising the allowable arsenic level in our water to 5 times what it was under Clinton, GW is
> poisoning our babies!

I believe he raised the limit back to exactly what it was during the Clinton administration.

Regards, Bob

arizona cowboy <cacheoverflowATyahoo.com> wrote:
> by raising the allowable arsenic level in our water to 5 times what it was under Clinton, GW is
> poisoning our babies!

> I don't like people who lose us 3 million jobs, squander our surplus, rape the environment, steal
> our right to privacy, reward the wealthy, screw the poor & middle class hard working people, make
> backroom kickback deals with big oil & drug companies and poison the babies!

So who's perfect?

"arizona cowboy" <cacheoverflowATyahoo.com> wrote in

> I don't like people who lose us 3 million jobs, squander our surplus, rape the environment, steal
> our right to privacy, reward the wealthy, screw the poor & middle class hard working people, make
> backroom kickback deals with big oil & drug companies and poison the babies!

Am I correct in assuming that you've considered voting for someone else?

--
Dan Goodman Journal http://dsgood.blogspot.com or http://www.livejournal.com/users/dsgood/ Whatever
you wish for me, may you have twice as much.

zxcvbob wrote:
> arizona cowboy wrote:
>
>> by raising the allowable arsenic level in our water to 5 times what it was under Clinton, GW is
>> poisoning our babies!
>

> I believe he raised the limit back to exactly what it was during the Clinton administration.
>
> Regards, Bob

Hey are you trying to spoil a good whine with FACTS?

--
Ed [email protected] http://pages.cthome.net/edhome

"arizona cowboy" <cacheoverflowATyahoo.com> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> by raising the allowable arsenic level in our water to 5 times what it was under Clinton, GW is
> poisoning our babies!
>
> I don't like people who lose us 3 million jobs, squander our surplus, rape the environment, steal
> our right to privacy, reward the wealthy, screw the poor & middle class hard working people, make
> backroom kickback deals with big oil & drug companies and poison the babies!

You forgot to add: and blame it all on desperately impoverished nations.

--

"I'm the master of low expectations."

GWB, aboard Air Force One, 04Jun2003

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 22:50:24 -0500, "arizona cowboy"
<cacheoverflowATyahoo.com> wrote:

>by raising the allowable arsenic level in our water to 5 times what it was under Clinton, GW is
>poisoning our babies!
>
>I don't like people who <SNIP> poison the babies!
Yes, it is much better to rip them apart in the uterus and then vacuum them out.

"arizona cowboy" <cacheoverflowATyahoo.com> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> by raising the allowable arsenic level in our water to 5 times what it was under Clinton, GW is
> poisoning our babies!
>
> I don't like people who lose us 3 million jobs, squander our surplus, rape the environment, steal
> our right to privacy, reward the wealthy, screw the poor & middle class hard working people, make
> backroom kickback deals with big oil & drug companies and poison the babies!

people don't count? Teens? Middle agers? The Environment? Birds? Squirrels? Grasshoppers? Why,
whenever something bad happens to an adult, is it "...a child could have been hurt/killed"? Sorry,
but Charles Manson (et.al.) was a baby once too, ya know.

Sheesh!

-L. (Who likes babies just fine but also values other forms of life and doesn't think one is
inherently more deserving than the other, despite the cries of "The BABIES!! WHAT ABOUT THE
BABIES!?!)

>by raising the allowable arsenic level in our water to 5 times what it was under Clinton, GW is
>poisoning our babies!

Do you know what the allowable level of arsenic in water is? Did you know that arsenic occurs
naturally in water??

Rosie

> Do you know what the allowable level of arsenic in water is? Did you know
that
> arsenic occurs naturally in water??
>
> Rosie

so does mercury and lead, but I don't want them in my children's water either

are you retarded from lead in your water, and that makes you make such stupid statements?

[email protected] (-L.) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "arizona cowboy" <cacheoverflowATyahoo.com> wrote in message news:<zP2dnQLP7emRoI7dRVn-
> [email protected]>...
> > by raising the allowable arsenic level in our water to 5 times what it was under Clinton, GW is
> > poisoning our babies!
> >
> > I don't like people who lose us 3 million jobs, squander our surplus, rape the environment,
> > steal our right to privacy, reward the wealthy, screw the poor & middle class hard working
> > people, make backroom kickback deals with big oil & drug companies and poison the babies!
>

> people don't count? Teens? Middle agers? The Environment? Birds? Squirrels? Grasshoppers? Why,
> whenever something bad happens to an adult, is it "...a child could have been hurt/killed"? Sorry,
> but Charles Manson (et.al.) was a baby once too, ya know.
>
> Sheesh!
>
> -L. (Who likes babies just fine but also values other forms of life and doesn't think one is
> inherently more deserving than the other, despite the cries of "The BABIES!! WHAT ABOUT THE
> BABIES!?!)

Thank you. I was trying to figure out a way to say this, and along came your post.

Cindy Hamilton

"arizona cowboy" <cacheoverflowATyahoo.com> wrote:

>> Do you know what the allowable level of arsenic in water is? Did you know
> that
>> arsenic occurs naturally in water??
>
> so does mercury and lead, but I don't want them in my children's water either
>
> are you retarded from lead in your water, and that makes you make such stupid statements?

Perhaps, if you knew the facts, you wouldn't have had the response you did in the first place. When
Clinton left office, he signed an executive order to have the levels of arsenic lowered to 20% of
the then current level within 6 years. This order was based on no scientific data and had no direct
support from any scientific body, but it *did* create a major financial cost if it were to be
implemented. When Bush came into office, on of the things his administration did was to validate
this EO from the Clinton administration. With real scientific data, the Bush administration found
that the current levels were perfectly safe. So, Bush countered Clinton's executive order and
declared the current levels (which gives the only factual tidbit to your statement, since the
current leves are 5 times what Clinton's EO *intended* to achieve, at great costs and with little
benefit) to be safe. He then effectively tossed out Clinton's scientifically unsupported ordered
that would have done little more than cause the Bush administration to spend alot of money for no
improvement.

--
Darryl L. Pierce <[email protected]> Visit the Infobahn Offramp - <http://mypage.org/mcpierce>
"What do you care what other people think, Mr. Feynman?" "Die for oil

"arizona cowboy" <cacheoverflowATyahoo.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> by raising the allowable arsenic level in our water to 5 times what it was under Clinton, GW is
> poisoning our babies!

I don't suppose you even considered finding a more appropriate newsgroup, did you?

Bob M.

"Darryl L. Pierce" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "arizona cowboy" <cacheoverflowATyahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >> Do you know what the allowable level of arsenic in water is? Did you know
> > that
> >> arsenic occurs naturally in water??
> >
> > so does mercury and lead, but I don't want them in my children's water either
> >
> > are you retarded from lead in your water, and that makes you make such stupid statements?
>
> Perhaps, if you knew the facts, you wouldn't have had the response you did in the first place.
> When Clinton left office, he signed an executive order to have the levels of arsenic lowered to
> 20% of the then current level within 6 years. This order was based on no scientific data and had
> no direct support from any scientific body, but it *did* create a major financial cost if it were
> to be implemented. When Bush came into office,
on
> of the things his administration did was to validate this EO from the Clinton administration. With
> real scientific data, the Bush administration found that the current levels were perfectly safe.
> So, Bush countered Clinton's executive order and declared the current levels (which gives the only
> factual tidbit to your statement, since the current leves are 5 times what Clinton's EO *intended*
> to achieve, at great costs and with little benefit) to be safe. He then effectively tossed out
> Clinton's scientifically unsupported ordered that would have done little more than cause the Bush
> administration to spend alot of money for no improvement.

They aren't shy about spending money on faith based pork or entertaining the idea of spending money
on non-scientific based programs for conversion therapy for gays. If the rule was changed, I have to
think that is was without regard to scientific fact. As they say, even a stopped clock is right
twice a day.

Vox Humana wrote:

>> Perhaps, if you knew the facts, you wouldn't have had the response you did in the first place.
>> When Clinton left office, he signed an executive order to have the levels of arsenic lowered to
>> 20% of the then current level within 6 years. This order was based on no scientific data and had
>> no direct support from any scientific body, but it *did* create a major financial cost if it were
>> to be implemented. When Bush came into office,
> on
>> of the things his administration did was to validate this EO from the Clinton administration.
>> With real scientific data, the Bush administration found that the current levels were perfectly
>> safe. So, Bush countered Clinton's executive order and declared the current levels (which gives
>> the only factual tidbit to your statement, since the current leves are 5 times what Clinton's EO
>> *intended* to achieve, at great costs and with little benefit) to be safe. He then effectively
>> tossed out Clinton's scientifically unsupported ordered that would have done little more than
>> cause the Bush administration to spend alot of money for no improvement.
>
> They aren't shy about spending money on faith based pork or entertaining the idea of spending
> money on non-scientific based programs for conversion therapy for gays. If the rule was changed, I
> have to think that is was without regard to scientific fact. As they say, even a stopped clock is
> right twice a day.

I think it was last Wednesday's Sean Hannity or Niel Boortz show where this topic was discussed at
length (I'm pretty such it was Boortz) and the facts were brought up concerning Clinton's EO and
Bush's shutting it down.

--
Darryl L. Pierce <[email protected]> Visit the Infobahn Offramp - <http://mypage.org/mcpierce>
"What do you care what other people think, Mr. Feynman?" "Die for oil
suckers....suckers....suckers...." - Jello Biafra

"arizona cowboy" <cacheoverflowATyahoo.com> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

>> by raising the allowable arsenic level in our water to 5 times what it was under Clinton, GW is
>> poisoning our babies!

I suggest that you check again.Check the levels permitted under Clinton in his earlier years.

>> I don't like people who lose us 3 million jobs, squander our surplus, rape the environment, steal
>> our right to privacy, reward the wealthy, screw the poor & middle class hard working people, make
>> backroom kickback deals with big oil & drug companies and poison the babies!

The 3 million jobs lost were due to the downturn in the economy, that started under Clinton's watch.
Check the stock market history.

Surplus, where, when? Oh there was a projected surplus, but that went away during Clinton's watch.

And what babies did he poison. Cites, statistics please.

Pan Ohco

"Darryl L. Pierce" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Vox Humana wrote:
>
> >> Perhaps, if you knew the facts, you wouldn't have had the response you did in the first place.
> >> When Clinton left office, he signed an
executive
> >> order to have the levels of arsenic lowered to 20% of the then current level within 6 years.
> >> This order was based on no scientific data and
had
> >> no direct support from any scientific body, but it *did* create a major financial cost if it
> >> were to be implemented. When Bush came into
office,
> > on
> >> of the things his administration did was to validate this EO from the Clinton administration.
> >> With real scientific data, the Bush administration found that the current levels were perfectly
> >> safe. So, Bush countered Clinton's executive order and declared the current
levels
> >> (which gives the only factual tidbit to your statement, since the
current
> >> leves are 5 times what Clinton's EO *intended* to achieve, at great
costs
> >> and with little benefit) to be safe. He then effectively tossed out Clinton's scientifically
> >> unsupported ordered that would have done
little
> >> more than cause the Bush administration to spend alot of money for no improvement.
> >
> > They aren't shy about spending money on faith based pork or entertaining the idea of spending
> > money on non-scientific based programs for
conversion
> > therapy for gays. If the rule was changed, I have to think that is was without regard to
> > scientific fact. As they say, even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
>
> I think it was last Wednesday's Sean Hannity or Niel Boortz show where
this
> topic was discussed at length (I'm pretty such it was Boortz) and the
facts
> were brought up concerning Clinton's EO and Bush's shutting it down.

Oh, I'm not questioning the science. I just think that facts are incidental to Bush administration
decision making. If the policy meshes with fact, then it is coincidental. In this case it may.

Vox Humana wrote:

>> I think it was last Wednesday's Sean Hannity or Niel Boortz show where
> this
>> topic was discussed at length (I'm pretty such it was Boortz) and the
> facts
>> were brought up concerning Clinton's EO and Bush's shutting it down.
>
> Oh, I'm not questioning the science. I just think that facts are incidental to Bush administration
> decision making. If the policy meshes with fact, then it is coincidental. In this case it may.

Gotcha. Though, I would say in this case, they did get facts before making a choice. I don't know
that Bush got the facts, but somebody did and recommended the action to him. But, I'm not that up on
the details of this particular policy so can't say for sure.

--
Darryl L. Pierce <[email protected]> Visit the Infobahn Offramp - <http://mypage.org/mcpierce>
"What do you care what other people think, Mr. Feynman?" "Die for oil
suckers....suckers....suckers...." - Jello Biafra

Sean Hannity and Niel Boortz are two of the biggest liars on the planet

the science of course supports that arsenic is bad for people, it is rat poison!! DUH!

wake up people, please try to escape the conservative cult, which preaches worship of the almighty
dollar over people's health, and uses junk science to try and refute real science

I cannot believe the naivity in the world

"arizona cowboy" <cacheoverflowATyahoo.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Sean Hannity and Niel Boortz are two of the biggest liars on the planet

I don't consider it authentic lying when Sean Hannity talks because he comes across as a raving
lunatic one tick away from a complete melt-down. If he was rational ...