Your Bloody Soap Box · Public discussion

Gym Ettiquette and Thin-Skinned Newbies

Started by Not Sure · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,383 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Your Bloody Soap Box
Published
11 February 2011
Last activity
11 February 2011
Original author
Not Sure
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,383
Views / 30 days
5

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. This is more a rant about the gym than about training for cycling in the gym so I think it goes here:

    every [censored] AT my gym can break every rule; including wearing headphones that interfere with
    communication about sharing of equipment with other members,

    using equipment as a recliner to watch TV and listen to I-Pods,

    declining to allow others to work in even though
    they've been using equipment as a recliner to watch TV and listen to I-Pods,

    not wiping down equipment,

    leaving personal property (keys, clothing, cell phones, shoes, etc) all over the common areas,

    use of camera phones in gym,

    dropping massive amounts of weight to the floor,

    brinnging beverages on to the spring loaded hardwood gym floor,

    dragging scratching equipment across the " ",

    PDA,

    UA Personal training...

    But, if I go into a back room to blow off steam by throwing one temper tantrum,
    some new ass will report it to the managemnt!

    It's like; people are just plain f-ing stu-pid, I can see why so many of them get screwed so rotten and
    since they're so resistant to being made aware of what really is a threat to them, frankly, I think they deserve it.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.