H E A D GIN ... The Laughingstock of A.R.B.R.

H E A D GIN,

You continue to delude yourself ... foolishly holding firm to the
mistaken premise that when you author one of your denigrating posts
under the assumed identities of Ed Dolan, nget or Jim McNamara, that
the readership is deceived into believing that each of us are driven to
castigate ourselves in a public forum. I don't know which is more
absurd and more comical ... your belief that the readership is so
gullible or the public demonstration of your overwhelming stupidity.
You insult the intelligence of the readership and nonetheless expect to
be able to appeal to their sympathy and to demand their respect and
adoration. You are an enigma of contradiction and a blustering
buffoon. Go right ahead ... cut and paste this text, bastardize it,
slap my name on it, forge the header and regurgitate it, but by all
means, don't forget to delete this final sentence ... MORON.

Jim McNamara

Jimmy,
How long was your neighbor out of business after you
ruined his catering truck engine?

Did the cost of his engine repair equal the cost of your shrub branch damage?

Fred

(Fr)ED???

More monkey **** from the chump chimp ex-Monkey Islander who has
transfromed A.R.B.R. into a stagnant cesspool

Click "show options" and then "Show original" to vew the entire header

Telltale header of ED - The Impersonator & Sock Puppet - GIN

There you have it ... the proxy indentification of the oozing
festering, canker on the
hide of Internet forums ... the scummy, incessant bottom feeding troll
.... Ed Gin

How many times did you order bike parts and use your wife Tax ID number
to deprive the government of revenue? How many badges did you make for
you friends to slip into the Chicago Area Bicycle Dealers Association
for FREE? How many times did you publicly make fun of a fromer friends
disability?

Jim McNamara

Jimmy,
THO we are not friends I will help you with the
healing process.

First, go over to your neighbor with cash
and pay him for the truck engine damage from your
linseed oil vandal party.

Second, go to the police and inform them what
you did. They might go easy on you as the police
will understand you are criminally insane. They
will send you to a mental ward instead of prison.

Third, stop making post on ARRB. Every time you post
I will follow up and thus you will be at you keyboard
forever. Would you not rather be on your leather slither
asshatcheting on the North Shore trail instead of
craping out typical JimmyMac keyboard ********?

Fred

More Ed Gin ****. The only criminal here is Ed Gin.

"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Jimmy,
> THO we are not friends I will help you with the
> healing process.
>
> First, go over to your neighbor with cash
> and pay him for the truck engine damage from your
> linseed oil vandal party.
>
> Second, go to the police and inform them what
> you did. They might go easy on you as the police
> will understand you are criminally insane. They
> will send you to a mental ward instead of prison.
>
> Third, stop making post on ARRB. Every time you post
> I will follow up and thus you will be at you keyboard
> forever. Would you not rather be on your leather slither
> asshatcheting on the North Shore trail instead of
> craping out typical JimmyMac keyboard ********?
>
> Fred

More Ed Gin ****. Why is he posting under the name Fred. The only criminal
here is Ed Gin.

You will never heal Jimmy unless you repent
and pay your neighbor for the damage to his business.
You alone poured linseed oil into his engine.

I will pray for you Jimmy,

Fred

Oh I forgot Jimmy. Pay your neighbor for the business loss
and the engine damage that you and your trusty bottle of linseed oil produced.

May God have mercy on your doomed soul Jimmy.

Fred

Fr(ed Gin),

Thanks for the offer, but I'm in no need of healing.

You're right we are not friends. I only know one Fred and your
certainly not him. I have no interest in helping YOU with your healing
process, but I offer you the following suggestions:

First, go to your local IRS office and turn yourself in for tax evasion
stemming from your phony bike shop enterprise. Try to cut a deal.
Plead insanity and throw yourself on the mercy of the IRS. Trust me.
No one will doubt your sincerity.

Second, repay CABDA for their lost admission revenue.

Third offer a public apology to your ex-friend (Gary Brown) who you
publicly ridiculed for his unfortunate disability.

Fourth, stop being a coward. Post with your real name and email
address or don't bother. You can't be at the keyboard forever. You'll
not deprive yourself of your mega-miles seasons just to do battle at a
keyboard. Sure I'd rather ride be it on my upright or recumbent, but
I've got time to counter your **** for as long as it takes and I can do
this indefinitely, should I so desire.

Fifth, as difficult as it is for you, stop lying. If I were really in
your killfile, you'd not see what I've written and you not be
responding either. I suppose I should be flattered ;^)

Sixth, stop pretending to be someone who you are not. You deceive no
one with by hiding behind an email proxy server...

Telltale header of ED - The Impersonator & Sock Puppet - GIN

There you have it ... the proxy identification of the oozing festering,
canker on the
hyde of Internet forums ... the scummy, incessant bottom feeding troll
.... Ed Gin

Jim McNamara

[...]

Fred -Ed -Gin

Screen scraped from a previous post about your the threatened
production of a non-existend non-existent t-shirt sold on your
non-existent website thru your non-existent staff for your non-existent
company to a non-existent customer base....

In small print include ... "knowledge before and after the fact is
considered complicity and the party concealing such knowledge is an
accomplice and equally guilty in the eyes of the law, so it is
fortunate then that the statute of limitations is applicable". Just
what is it that you don't understand about laws and the jusiprudence
system? Get some new material or move aside and let a more creative
troll take over. You are boring, tiresome, embarassingly inept
dullard.

Jim McNamara ... proud to be counted as one of your many EX-friends

Good to see Jimmy is finally admitting that he is a criminal.
An important step in the healing process.
Jimmy, when we become cellmates at Joliet due to your linseed criminal
actions I'll contact the brothers and set up a date for you.

Better save some of your linseed oil for your date with the brothers.

--
Fred

From: [email protected]
Newsgroups: alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Subject: Re: H E A D GIN ... The Laughingstock of A.R.B.R.
Date: 14 Feb 2005 18:53:54 -0800

Fred wrote:

> Good to see Jimmy is finally admitting that he is a criminal.
> An important step in the healing process.
> Jimmy, when we become cellmates at Joliet due to your linseed criminal
> actions I'll contact the brothers and set up a date for you.
>
> Better save some of your linseed oil for your date with the brothers.

Wouldn't Pontiac be a more likely destination for a non-violent crime?

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

Yo Tom,
More brothers in Pontiac. They like whities with linseed oil prep. Jimmy will fit in just fine.

--
Fred

From: Tom Sherman <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 21:28:34 -0600

Wouldn't Pontiac be a more likely destination for a non-violent crime?

--
Tom Sherman - Earth
Tom thinks you're an idiot for top posting.Get up to speed why don't you?

Tom,

What's this Fred wrote nonsense? See P.S. below. You very well know
who Fred is by now. Once again Ed has seized this opportunity to
displays his ignorance. Like I said, Ed knows nothing about the law,
the jurisprudence system or for that matter, as you point out, the
penal system. What's this **** about me admitting something and this
nonsense about the healing process? I told this fool that am not in
need of healing, but when you're as dense as Ed is, it takes a while
for things to sink into his thick skull. As far as admitting anything,
I made a valid observation about the law and Ed read between the lines,
drew his own conclusions and then said, he'll "contact the brothers".
Just what brothers in prison is Ed tight with? Never mind. I don't
want to know. As usual, Ed failed to address any of my accusations.
He can't because he cannot defend himself against the indefensible for
which he knows there is evidence and Ed (I mean Fred :^) knows that.
Previously, Ed wrote ... "Every time you post, I will follow up and
thus you will be at you keyboard forever". That's a scenario for
voluntary mutual enslavement the way that I look it. I need only be
held captive for as long as I remain entertained, or for as long as I
care to hold Ed captive or until Ed ceases with his **** ... whichever
comes first. Ed knows how determined I can be when challenged,
especially by him. I'll give Ed this much. To date, Ed has been
determined in his efforts, but a parasite is characteristically
determined and opportunistic. You know Ed, I could simply be gone if
you were to be nice for a change or were to go on hiatus and I was
fooled into thinking that you were gone. Then again if I were to be
gone, just what would you for fun besides riding you bike? Maybe that
would be the worst thing that I could do to you though ... deprive you
of your adversarial relationship, one which has unfortunately for you
revealed you for what and who you are. I have to extend my gratitude
to you for being so cooperative in that respect. Once a fool ...
always a fool.

Jim McNamara

P.S. Click "show options" and then "Show original" to view the entire
header with the proxy identification information of the oozing
festering, canker on the hyde of unmoderated public forums ... the
scummy, incessant bottom feeding troll ... Ed Gin

Telltale header of ED - The Impersonator & Sock Puppet - GIN

The top idiot posters at ARRB are Dolan and Linseed Oil Jimmy.
You will be next if you do not get a job you pot smoking hippy
motor assisted freak.

Fred
Tom thinks your an idiot for top posting.Get up to speed why don't you?
--
nget

From: nget <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
This is monkey island 101.A lot of hate out there.

More monkey **** from the chump chimp and former Monkey Islande
resident who
has transfromed A.R.B.R. into a stagnant cesspool

Click "show options" and then "Show original" to vew the entire header
with
the proxy identification information for the troll ... Ed Gin

Telltale header of ED - The Impersonator & Sock Puppet - GIN

Fred didn't write what is below. The brain dead Ed Gin did. The more
he writes, the less he has to say at least the less of anything new
and/or creative. He just randomly babbles incoherently, sounding much
like a broken record. I do find it interesting though that as of late
he has been posting as the Sock Puppet Fred. Anyone in the know in the
cycling community realizes that "Fred" is a derogatory term referring
to an amateurish cyclist with absolutely no sense of what is generally
considered to be acceptable cycling decorum and panache. For once I am
in complete agreement with you Ed ... I mean Fred.

Jim McNamara

More Ed Gin ****.