Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Wafflycathcsdir, Apr 20, 2003.

  1. T

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    Tags:

  2. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

  3. >?

    Now there's a strange thing!

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  4. Msa

    Msa Guest

    wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >?
    >
    > Now there's a strange thing!
    >
    > Cheers, helen s
    >

    > ~~~~~~~~~~
    > Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending
    > reply!
    >
    > Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
    keyboaRRRDdd
    > ~~~~~~~~~~

    T ?

    Hormone Treatment?

    --
    Mark

  5. Msa

    Msa Guest

    wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >Hormone Treatment?
    >
    > Oi!!!
    >
    > I may be an old fart fatbirdonabike, but there's nothing wrong with my hormones!
    >
    > Cheers, helen s ;-)

    LOL!

    Mark

    ---

  6. James Hodson

    James Hodson Guest

    On Sun, 20 Apr 2003 12:36:29 +0000 (UTC), "MSA" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Mark

    Probably her jeans.

    Now, how d'you make a hormone? I'd better stop right here.

    James

    --
    Watch the kite, not where you're going!

  7. "T"

    Who would have thought this simple phrase from Helen could produce an eleven post thread!! :)

  8. Msa

    Msa Guest

    > Who would have thought this simple phrase from Helen could produce an
    eleven
    > post thread!! :)

    I would!

    --
    Mark

  9. Dave Kahn

    Dave Kahn Guest

    "bob watkinson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "T"
    >
    > Who would have thought this simple phrase from Helen could produce an eleven post thread!! :)

    And counting. :)

    --
    Dave...