Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

HAC4 Avg is acting odd....

Started by Biff Stephens · · Last activity · 1 post · 527 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
30 June 2004
Last activity
30 June 2004
Original author
Biff Stephens
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
527
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I would like to say this is a problem of me just sucking as a rider but I
    have a few other computers telling me different. The other one I tested it
    with was a GPS and it was pretty above the HAC avg. It always seems to be
    around 14. Is there some way of resetting the avg that I am missing? I am
    starting to like the gps though....

    Any thoughts?

    Biff

    --
    It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you have. (Sheryl Crow)

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.