Hac4 cadence not responding?

jedblack

Sep 16, 2003
I took off my HAC4 to put on my new bike and now the cadence will not respond....

when I plug the cadence wire into the HAC4 base...the cadence number spike up to 100 then drop down to zero....

when pedeling it stays at zero? i have no idea what this is... the magent and reciever look like there sealed pretty well

any thoughts?

GOD#($*

I HATE these german IDIOTS!!! :mad:

not support on there site what-so-ever... nada

this thing is such a POS... paided through the nose for it and the damn candece stops working (out of all things) :(

stay away from the HAC4 cause its literally a "HACK" :mad: :(

My computer just stopped even acknowledging that there is even a cadence setting. Did you find anything that would get it working on your new bike? I also have the problem that the stupid thing won't talk to my computer anymore; it never really liked to.

junkermeier said:
My computer just stopped even acknowledging that there is even a cadence setting. Did you find anything that would get it working on your new bike? I also have the problem that the stupid thing won't talk to my computer anymore; it never really liked to.
Hi,

I'm sure you know that you have to turn cadence on under setting mode 1 by pressing UR (upper right button for min. 4 seconds) then push that same button after circumferance setting comes up and scroll through each setting until you get to Cc (Cadence) and turn the blinking off icon off by pressing either the UL or LL (upper left or lower left buttons).

When its not blinking it is activated and should work if installed correctly via magnet and sensor correct setting.