HAC4: No Heart Rate Display

CHEMAPIKADO

Mar 28, 2006
Hi!!

My name is Chema and I'm posting from Spain.

Reciently I bougth a Ciclosport Hac4 Plus, and it was working so good since last week. But, in March 20, It was so difficult to makes work the heart rate display. After 30', it began to work, and did it during the 3 hours later.

But last saturday, I had the same problem, and this time, I wasn't be able to make it work.

I've changed both batteries (Clock and body belt), The rest of the functions keep on working perfetly, but the heart rate display doesn't work at all, and I don't know what more can I do.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Chema.

CHEMAPIKADO said:
Hi!!

My name is Chema and I'm posting from Spain.

Reciently I bougth a Ciclosport Hac4 Plus, and it was working so good since last week. But, in March 20, It was so difficult to makes work the heart rate display. After 30', it began to work, and did it during the 3 hours later.

But last saturday, I had the same problem, and this time, I wasn't be able to make it work.

I've changed both batteries (Clock and body belt), The rest of the functions keep on working perfetly, but the heart rate display doesn't work at all, and I don't know what more can I do.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Chema.

The HAC 4 is a hack! I had one last year and returned it. I went through two units with problems. I just bought a Garmin Edge 305. Now that is a serious cyclecomputer.