haiku

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Dedcat, Jun 23, 2003.

  1. Dedcat

    Dedcat Guest

    bike crashed yesterday my helmet saved my head well you should wear one too

    Tags:

  2. Smithy

    Smithy Guest

    Excelent attempt. Should be a little more abstract.. A world of dew, and within every dewdrop a
    world of struggle

    "DedCat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > bike crashed yesterday my helmet saved my head well you should wear one too

  3. "DedCat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > bike crashed yesterday my helmet saved my head well you should wear one too

    i. It was quiet here. You've begun a helmet thread-- Now here come the flames:

  4. "Smithy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Excelent attempt. Should be a little more abstract.. A world of dew, and within every dewdrop a
    > world of struggle

    It's a world of dew, and a world of strife. And in each small dew there's a fight for life. So you
    make your own plan And you do want you can. It's a dew, dew, world.

    - Brian "humming that all day" Huntley

  5. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 05:09:11 GMT, "DedCat" <[email protected]> wrote:

    [haiku]

    polystyrene hat causing overconfidence don't believe the hype

    Guy
    ===

  6. Gary Smiley

    Gary Smiley Guest

    I'm digging this post Thanks for being creative (I wear a helmet).

    DedCat wrote:

    > bike crashed yesterday my helmet saved my head well you should wear one too

  7. Chalo

    Chalo Guest

    "DedCat" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > bike crashed yesterday my helmet saved my head well you should wear one too

    Dented my meat hat Wasn't wearing a foam hat Survived just the same

    Chalo