haiku

Dedcat

Guest
bike crashed yesterday my helmet saved my head well you should wear one too

Excelent attempt. Should be a little more abstract.. A world of dew, and within every dewdrop a
world of struggle

news:[email protected]...

"Smithy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Excelent attempt. Should be a little more abstract.. A world of dew, and within every dewdrop a
> world of struggle

It's a world of dew, and a world of strife. And in each small dew there's a fight for life. So you
make your own plan And you do want you can. It's a dew, dew, world.

- Brian "humming that all day" Huntley

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 05:09:11 GMT, "DedCat" <[email protected]> wrote:

[haiku]

polystyrene hat causing overconfidence don't believe the hype

Guy
===

I'm digging this post Thanks for being creative (I wear a helmet).

DedCat wrote:

> bike crashed yesterday my helmet saved my head well you should wear one too

"DedCat" <[email protected]> wrote:

> bike crashed yesterday my helmet saved my head well you should wear one too

Dented my meat hat Wasn't wearing a foam hat Survived just the same

Chalo