Halesowen to Worcester - Best Route

Pete Rollason

Guest
I regularly do this ride it is a nice round 50 for me. Problem is that I get to stourport way - the
only route I know is the A450 - whilst this is a fairly fast bit of ride - it is also quite busy in
terms of traffic. I have recently found some great lanes, round elmley lovett, chaddesley corbet, &
elmbridge - any know of any good lanes / villages to go to worcester by a quiter route ?

Or any other quiet runs in my Area ?

Pete.

Once at Stourport try heading for Great Witley but bear left for Astley Cross, Shrawley and Holt
Heath. There are many and varied lanes around there allowing you to vary even this route.

Good luck.

news:[email protected]...