Halfords bike lock

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Roger, Jun 12, 2003.

  1. Roger

    Roger Guest

    A recent Cycling Plus reviewed bike locks. The article referred to the previous review last year
    where the Halfords HTS320 at 30 quid was the best buy.

    I have found a "High Tensile Steel" lock in 320mm size at Halfords which I suspect may be the same
    lock. However, it's still 29.99, but the article said it was going to increase to 35 pounds. Any
    info appreciated. Is it available in colours other than red?

    cheers Roger

    Tags:

  2. get an abus - better german lock by real locksmiths

    around the same price to boot