Halfords Cycle Helmet

Richard Bates

Guest
Just read on the back of the box for my Halfords Helmet:

"Remove foam protector before recycling box".

Is that referring to the helmet?

--
[email protected] Personal Site: www.artybee.net (same
****, different layout) Sutton Brass :

Richard Bates wrote:

> Just read on the back of the box for my Halfords Helmet:
>
> "Remove foam protector before recycling box".
>
> Is that referring to the helmet?

Correct. Place the box on your head.

John B

Richard Bates wrote:

> Just read on the back of the box for my Halfords Helmet:
>
> "Remove foam protector before recycling box".
>
> Is that referring to the helmet?

I like the standard disclaimer about " Some reasonably
foreseeable accidents may exceed this helmet's capacity to
prevent injury or death". Obviously helmets are 100%
effective against unforeseeable accidents, so ride
ignorantly and you'll survive.