Halifax

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Nigel, May 20, 2003.

  1. Nigel

    Nigel Guest

    Just to let you all know Halifax seem to do a very good deal. They have contents insurance thats
    unlimited in value..cost for a year for me was £160. All bikes up to £500 are insured as part of
    the policy

    £60 extra for the year and that includes storage in an outside shed(when the missus complains about
    it being in the bedroom!)

    Plus you can use the bikes abroad for about 60 days a year as prt of the policy also

    You may have to phone rather than do online as you need to add any expensive bikes as
    specified items

    hope this helps

    Tags:

  2. W K

    W K Guest

    "NIGEL" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Just to let you all know Halifax seem to do a very good deal. They

    Ironic, as halifax is about the worse place anywhere to be doing any cycling.

  3. Sam Salt

    Sam Salt Guest

    No, thats Wakefield surely.

    Sam Salt

    "W K" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "NIGEL" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Just to let you all know Halifax seem to do a very good deal. They
    >
    > Ironic, as halifax is about the worse place anywhere to be doing any cycling.

    ---