Hallelujah! Finally a break through!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Brynda, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. Brynda

    Brynda Guest

    After it has been 7 weeks since my last 5 lb mark, and struggling through Flex Points and GAINING .8
    lbs, and exercising like a mad woman, my time has finally arrived! Last week I just went back to the
    basics. Writing everything down, using my flex points and activity points and I lost a whopping 4.4
    pounds! That is the biggest loss I've ever had so far, and I was dancing around everywhere. I know I
    will probably see some of that back this week, but I am very happy. It just goes to show that with
    perserverance and patience, the program really works. Thanks to all of you for your support and
    encouragement. I am now at my 1/2 way point of what I want to lose!

    Brynda
    210/174.6/140ish

    Tags:

  2. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Woohoo whadda whoosh!!! Did you do Fast Track and gain .8 or did you just start Flex Points?

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/205/155 RAFL 210.5/205/198.5

    Brynda wrote:
    > After it has been 7 weeks since my last 5 lb mark, and struggling through Flex Points and GAINING
    > .8 lbs, and exercising like a mad woman, my time has finally arrived! Last week I just went back
    > to the basics. Writing everything down, using my flex points and activity points and I lost a
    > whopping 4.4 pounds! That is the biggest loss I've ever had so far, and I was dancing around
    > everywhere. I know I will probably see some of that back this week, but I am very happy. It just
    > goes to show that with perserverance and patience, the program really works. Thanks to all of you
    > for your support and encouragement. I am now at my 1/2 way point of what I want to lose!
    >
    > Brynda
    > 210/174.6/140ish

  3. Krys

    Krys Guest

    oh how wonderful! Well done to you for sticking with it - for persevering - for not letting the
    sticky patch discourage you! Weigh to go Brynda!

    --
    krys

    UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

    "Brynda" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > After it has been 7 weeks since my last 5 lb mark, and struggling through Flex Points and GAINING
    > .8 lbs, and exercising like a mad woman, my time
    has
    > finally arrived! Last week I just went back to the basics. Writing everything down, using my flex
    > points and activity points and I lost a whopping 4.4 pounds! That is the biggest loss I've ever
    > had so far, and I was dancing around everywhere. I know I will probably see some of that
    back
    > this week, but I am very happy. It just goes to show that with perserverance and patience, the
    > program really works. Thanks to all of
    you
    > for your support and encouragement. I am now at my 1/2 way point of what
    > want to lose!
    >
    > Brynda
    > 210/174.6/140ish

  4. Fred

    Fred Guest

    GREAT LOSS. Congrats

    On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:32:07 GMT, "Brynda" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >After it has been 7 weeks since my last 5 lb mark, and struggling through Flex Points and GAINING
    >.8 lbs, and exercising like a mad woman, my time has finally arrived! Last week I just went back to
    >the basics. Writing everything down, using my flex points and activity points and I lost a whopping
    >4.4 pounds! That is the biggest loss I've ever had so far, and I was dancing around everywhere. I
    >know I will probably see some of that back this week, but I am very happy. It just goes to show
    >that with perserverance and patience, the program really works. Thanks to all of you for your
    >support and encouragement. I am now at my 1/2 way point of what I want to lose!
    >
    >Brynda
    >210/174.6/140ish

  5. Wow, that was a real whoosh, Brynda! Congratulations. Perserverance pays off in spades!! Elaine K

    Brynda wrote:

    >After it has been 7 weeks since my last 5 lb mark, and struggling through Flex Points and GAINING
    >.8 lbs, and exercising like a mad woman, my time has finally arrived! Last week I just went back to
    >the basics. Writing everything down, using my flex points and activity points and I lost a whopping
    >4.4 pounds! That is the biggest loss I've ever had so far, and I was dancing around everywhere. I
    >know I will probably see some of that back this week, but I am very happy. It just goes to show
    >that with perserverance and patience, the program really works. Thanks to all of you for your
    >support and encouragement. I am now at my 1/2 way point of what I want to lose!
    >
    >Brynda
    >210/174.6/140ish

  6. Super loss Brynda. Very exciting to see a loss like that after stalling. Congrats.

    Prairie Roots On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:32:07 GMT, "Brynda"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >After it has been 7 weeks since my last 5 lb mark, and struggling through Flex Points and GAINING
    >.8 lbs, and exercising like a mad woman, my time has finally arrived! Last week I just went back to
    >the basics. Writing everything down, using my flex points and activity points and I lost a whopping
    >4.4 pounds! That is the biggest loss I've ever had so far, and I was dancing around everywhere. I
    >know I will probably see some of that back this week, but I am very happy. It just goes to show
    >that with perserverance and patience, the program really works. Thanks to all of you for your
    >support and encouragement. I am now at my 1/2 way point of what I want to lose!
    >
    >Brynda
    >210/174.6/140ish

  7. excellent news, Lee
    Brynda <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > After it has been 7 weeks since my last 5 lb mark, and struggling through Flex Points and GAINING
    > .8 lbs, and exercising like a mad woman, my time
    has
    > finally arrived! Last week I just went back to the basics. Writing everything down, using my flex
    > points and activity points and I lost a whopping 4.4 pounds! That is the biggest loss I've ever
    > had so far, and I was dancing around everywhere. I know I will probably see some of that
    back
    > this week, but I am very happy. It just goes to show that with perserverance and patience, the
    > program really works. Thanks to all of
    you
    > for your support and encouragement. I am now at my 1/2 way point of what
    > want to lose!
    >
    > Brynda
    > 210/174.6/140ish

  8. What a great whoosh Brynda! Congratulations!

    Brenda

    "Brynda" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > After it has been 7 weeks since my last 5 lb mark, and struggling through Flex Points and GAINING
    > .8 lbs, and exercising like a mad woman, my time
    has
    > finally arrived! Last week I just went back to the basics. Writing everything down, using my flex
    > points and activity points and I lost a whopping 4.4 pounds! That is the biggest loss I've ever
    > had so far, and I was dancing around everywhere. I know I will probably see some of that
    back
    > this week, but I am very happy. It just goes to show that with perserverance and patience, the
    > program really works. Thanks to all of
    you
    > for your support and encouragement. I am now at my 1/2 way point of what
    > want to lose!
    >
    > Brynda
    > 210/174.6/140ish

  9. Brynda

    Brynda Guest

    I actually did a modified Fast Track where I tried to stay at 24 points a day and use no Flex Points
    or activity points (I earn about 28 activity points per week), and obviously it was nowhere near
    enough food for me because I was hungry and I gained. ARGH. So the next week I just really re-
    committed to the regular plan, using my FlexPoints and activity points and that's when I had the
    loss. YAY!

    Brynda
    210/174.6/140ish

    "Connie" <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote in message news:[email protected]_primus.ca...
    > Woohoo whadda whoosh!!! Did you do Fast Track and gain .8 or did you just start Flex Points?
    >
    > --
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Connie Walsh
    >
    > 241.5/205/155 RAFL 210.5/205/198.5
    >
    > Brynda wrote:
    > > After it has been 7 weeks since my last 5 lb mark, and struggling
    through
    > > Flex Points and GAINING .8 lbs, and exercising like a mad woman, my time
    has
    > > finally arrived! Last week I just went back to the basics. Writing everything down, using my
    > > flex points and activity points and I lost a whopping 4.4 pounds! That is the biggest loss I've
    > > ever had so far, and
    > > was dancing around everywhere. I know I will probably see some of that
    back
    > > this week, but I am very happy. It just goes to show that with perserverance and patience, the
    > > program really works. Thanks to all of
    you
    > > for your support and encouragement. I am now at my 1/2 way point of
    what I
    > > want to lose!
    > >
    > > Brynda
    > > 210/174.6/140ish

  10. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Sounds good to me!! Congrats!!

    Connie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/205/155 RAFL 210.5/205/198.5

  11. Erin Marsh

    Erin Marsh Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Writing everything down, using my flex points and activity points and I lost a whopping 4.4
    > pounds! That is the biggest loss I've ever had so far, and I was dancing around everywhere. I am
    > now at my 1/2 way point of what I want to lose!

    Congratulations Brynda, you're doing so well.

    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/90/75 kgs

    RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary