Hamilton?? EPO Positive?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Klueless Noobie, Jul 28, 2003.

  1. Do U think it was Hamilton that did EPO??

    Tags:

  2. Roger Ramjet

    Roger Ramjet Guest

  3. Steven Gee

    Steven Gee Guest

    Actually, it was Hans DeClerq who was competing for the lanterne rouge. At least that is what my
    mechanic's brother's dentist heard.

    Steve

    "Roger Ramjet" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > No, I'm pretty sure it was Miguel Induarain. "Klueless Noobie" <[email protected]> wrote
    > in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Do U think it was Hamilton that did EPO??

  4. Kyle Legate

    Kyle Legate Guest

    Klueless Noobie wrote:
    > Do U think it was Hamilton that did EPO??

    He was on a lot of other things, but I don't think EPO was one of them.

  5. never_doped

    never_doped Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2003
    Dentist? Get the facts straight before you speculate.

    My best friends sisters boyfriends brothers girlfriend heard from this kid who's going with a girl who saw Tyler pass out at 31 flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

    On a more serious note:

    Riis and or Eddie B?

    I smell a fish.

    Still an impressive ride, doped or not.

  6. Matabala

    Matabala Guest

    Odd how those Vikings at CSC seem to be winning everything in sight this year.

    "Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Klueless Noobie wrote:
    > > Do U think it was Hamilton that did EPO??
    > >
    > He was on a lot of other things, but I don't think EPO was one of them.

  7. never_doped

    never_doped Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2003

    It's the inspirational music they listen to.

    http://users.wolfcrews.com/toys/vikings/

  8. Poul Erik

    Poul Erik Guest

    On 6 Aug 2003 01:03:12 +0950, never_doped <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Matabala wrote:
    > > Odd how those Vikings at CSC seem to be winning everything in sight this year.
    >

    >It's the inspirational music they listen to.
    >
    >http://users.wolfcrews.com/toys/vikings/

    Sorry, but Riis would say Toerfisk: http://www.torfisk.dk/

    Listen to http://www.torfisk.dk/medie/vltjremix.wma or http://www.torfisk.dk/medie/nixpille.wma

    or look at: http://www.torfisk.dk/framedownload.htm

    Poul Erik

    --
    == __o
    Poul Erik Lindaa === _'\ <_ E-mail: [email protected]

  9. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "matabala" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Odd how those Vikings at CSC seem to be winning everything in sight this year.

    When did winning become odd?

    > "Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Klueless Noobie wrote:
    > > > Do U think it was Hamilton that did EPO??
    > > >
    > > He was on a lot of other things, but I don't think EPO was one of them.

  10. Dan Gregory

    Dan Gregory Guest

    "matabala" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > Odd how those Vikings at CSC seem to be winning everything in sight this year.
    There's something rotten in the State of Danemark .. Bill Wagstaff