Hamilton on NPR ATC

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Bikerecker, Jul 29, 2003.

  1. Bikerecker

    Bikerecker Guest

    Nice interview, concentrated on collar bone and how T dealt with the pain, Tylenol 3 and sleeping
    pills helped, but not a lot. Apparently, the cobbles on the Champs Ellyses were nearly unbearable.
    He stated that, at the hospital after the Stage one crash, two French doctors reviewed his Xrays;
    one said, "Impossible", the other told T that he could continue if he could stand the pain. Tyler
    knew he could, and the rest is quite inspirational history. G

    Tags:

  2. Jiyang Chen

    Jiyang Chen Guest

    Are pain killers allowed, or are they against the doping regulations?

    Jiyang "Bikerecker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Nice interview, concentrated on collar bone and how T dealt with the pain, Tylenol 3 and sleeping
    > pills helped, but not a lot. Apparently, the
    cobbles on
    > the Champs Ellyses were nearly unbearable. He stated that, at the hospital after the Stage one
    > crash, two French
    doctors
    > reviewed his Xrays; one said, "Impossible", the other told T that he could continue if he could
    > stand the pain. Tyler knew he could, and the rest is quite inspirational history. G

  3. Certain pain killers are allowed.

    Jiyang Chen wrote:
    > Are pain killers allowed, or are they against the doping regulations?
    >
    > Jiyang "Bikerecker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>Nice interview, concentrated on collar bone and how T dealt with the pain, Tylenol 3 and sleeping
    >>pills helped, but not a lot. Apparently, the
    >
    > cobbles on
    >
    >>the Champs Ellyses were nearly unbearable. He stated that, at the hospital after the Stage one
    >>crash, two French
    >
    > doctors
    >
    >>reviewed his Xrays; one said, "Impossible", the other told T that he could continue if he could
    >>stand the pain. Tyler knew he could, and the rest is quite inspirational history. G

  4. Evan Bigall

    Evan Bigall Guest

    Daniel Connelly <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Certain pain killers are allowed

    Tylenol 3 is Codeine based. I would have thought for sure that would be banned?!

  5. Trg

    Trg Guest

    Even narcotics? Tylenol 3 has codeine in it. Don't think he was taking it. Maybe
    "extra-strength tylenol"

    "Daniel Connelly" <[email protected]> a √©crit dans le message de
    news:[email protected]...
    > Certain pain killers are allowed.
    >
    > Jiyang Chen wrote:
    > > Are pain killers allowed, or are they against the doping regulations?
    > >
    > > Jiyang "Bikerecker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > >>Nice interview, concentrated on collar bone and how T dealt with the
    pain,
    > >>Tylenol 3 and sleeping pills helped, but not a lot. Apparently, the
    > >
    > > cobbles on
    > >
    > >>the Champs Ellyses were nearly unbearable. He stated that, at the hospital after the Stage one
    > >>crash, two French
    > >
    > > doctors
    > >
    > >>reviewed his Xrays; one said, "Impossible", the other told T that he
    could
    > >>continue if he could stand the pain. Tyler knew he could, and the rest
    is
    > >>quite inspirational history. G

    ---

  6. Tyler clearly said extra strength, not 3, during the interview.

    I'll take the gloves off, once again people post too quickly here!!!

    Dan