hamilton ontario to guelph ontario

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by The Dork Knight, May 29, 2003.

  1. I need to get the best route from hamilton to guelph without using #6 all the way

    Tags:

  2. Ken Brown

    Ken Brown Guest

    One possibility, which is certainly not the shortest route, but probably the safest, is to ride the
    rail trails from Hamilton to Cambridge, then roads from Cambridge to Guelph. See my website about
    Ontario Rail Trails at http://webhome.idirect.com/~brown/

    Ken "the dork knight" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I need to get the best route from hamilton to guelph without using #6 all the way

    Ken Brown, Toronto Canada Ontario Rail Trails: http://webhome.idirect.com/~brown delete "nospam" if
    replying via e-mail