Hamilton suspended for 2 years.

Chris_E

Aug 10, 2003
Well i guess the defence of the vanishing twin just didn't hold up.

That's the end of that i suppose, another cheat unmasked.

Dead Star said:
yup. He tested positive, he's been punished.

But without a 'tearful admission of guilt' as is the minimum standard of doping apologists on this post.

If you read Tyler's personal web diary you swear he's suiting up for the 2005 Tour. Apparently we now have an 'extortionist' who has tainted these results as well. Bribes and arrests. Doping is so complex.

Denial runs much deeper than a river in Africa.

Well, it's another blow to our sports reputation. This just goes to show you that sometimes the system does work and the ones that try to cheat get caught. I'ts too bad!

It's hard to know what to think... there's so much that's been fishy about this case, and even though he's supposed to have been proven guilty by the courts, I'm still struggling to believe it.

Reading his website www.tylerhamilton.com just makes me wonder about all those things going on behind the scenes..

Chris_E said:
Well i guess the defence of the vanishing twin just didn't hold up.

That's the end of that i suppose, another cheat unmasked.

That "twin" theory was a classic. Did anyone ever see the film Basketcase? It was a B-grade horror movie about some guy whose mutant siamese twin was removed at birth. The twin is just a mangled head and half a torso and lives in a basket. It drags itself around the place and kills people.

I nearly wet myself when I read about Hamilton's "twin" theory - I wonder he keeps it?

Cheers

As much as I have been ignoring him, when I heard this I couldn't help but think of the glee and absolute joy Flyer must be feeling, but then I realised he also is dealing with the pain of only having three more months of his Lance hate campaign. He must be jumping for joy and crying at the same time.

*ignore mode back on*

Matt N said:
That "twin" theory was a classic. Did anyone ever see the film Basketcase? It was a B-grade horror movie about some guy whose mutant siamese twin was removed at birth. The twin is just a mangled head and half a torso and lives in a basket. It drags itself around the place and kills people.

I LOVED that movie! I think it was the first "horror" movie I saw that I remember. Watching it later I realized how very "B" it was :)

:)

Another one caught, just a few hundred more.

Maybe the gullible :confused: will finally get it...:eek:

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, I'm just not into idol worship.

I can't wait to move on the the next so-called King of Cycling and hopefully, their less dishonest approach to doping denials, chiefly the; 'no comment' vrs the 'never tested positive by the TDF black box excuse'

That will be refreshingly new.

Thanks for the left handed apology!

Better check that mud foundation, yet again. I hear more rain is in the forecast.

House said:
As much as I have been ignoring him, when I heard this I couldn't help but think of the glee and absolute joy Flyer must be feeling, but then I realised he also is dealing with the pain of only having three more months of his Lance hate campaign. He must be jumping for joy and crying at the same time.

*ignore mode back on*

Here, here. Only the public disclosure of cheating would great for the sport. Unfortunately, the sporting federations have not the legal fees budgeted to give everyone a long-winded hearing that Hamilton got.

So, we simply cannot suspend all the cheaters.

Great sentiments though, not so meek one!

Meek One said:
:)

Another one caught, just a few hundred more.

Maybe the gullible :confused: will finally get it...:eek:

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, I'm just not into idol worship.

Flyer said:
Here, here. Only the public disclosure of cheating would great for the sport. Unfortunately, the sporting federations have not the legal fees budgeted to give everyone a long-winded hearing that Hamilton got.

So, we simply cannot suspend all the cheaters.

Great sentiments though, not so meek one!

Sorry, every so often Humility and Meekness go out the window... ;)